Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ferret's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LitteralyDead

Unremarkable
User name: Ferret

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:193028009

Who has punished you?
Herald11

Why were you punished?
"Micspam"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I do not believe I mic-spammed because what I did wasn't spamming the mic. I was just talking loudly but it was not for a long amount of time it was maybe 2-3 seconds and it was just screaming either I was talking about something around scamming I forgot what but it wasn't spam and had a purpose. I am not trying to say that I did nothing wrong (although being loud isn't in the "Do not spam text or voice chat." rule) I am simply saying that a three day mute is a little Excessive for what I did. I think it should be shortened to maybe a day or a day and a half. I will not do this again and have changed my mic settings so the volume is capped a bit lower. Thanks!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3276

3 days is rather lucky for you since you have a ton of prior comm blocks. I joined the server and immediately I heard you ear raping the entire server. Use common sense, just because it says "Do not spam text or voice chat" in the rules, doesn't mean you can scream into your mic to disrupt the server.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom