Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined fede's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

fede

Strange

fede

Username: fede

Name
Federico / Fede

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes / https://tfstats.tf/player/2175304

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:99776168

Your DiscordID
fede#5509

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Mod -
95.216.102.67:27015

Admin -
X-Treme (dm_duel_v1)
Not existing anymore!

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Dodgeball / Dodgeball Advanced

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I always see some rulebreakers and I can't have that! It also makes fun to help out the server/community at this point.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Nebula

How often do you play TF2?
Usually 7:00 pm - 12:00 pm (always different)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
!smite
!kick
!mute - 15min, 30min, 1h, 2h, 5h, 1d, 2d, 5d, 1week, 2 weeks, 1month, 3 months, permanent
!gag - 15min, 30min, 1h, 2h, 5h, 1d, 2d, 5d, 1week, 2 weeks, 1month, 3 months, permanent
!ban - 15min, 30min, 1h, 2h, 5h, 1d, 2d, 5d, 1week, 2 weeks, 1month, 3 months, permanent

General Rules:
Do not spam text or voice chat - Reminding of stop spamming / !gag , !mute
English only when using voice chat - Reminding of only using English in voice chat / !mute
Have a proper microphone and make sure your voice doesn't disturb the players in the server - Reminding of the rule / !mute
No inappropriate content (sprays) - I don't know the command right now but there is one to block the spray.
No hacking/cheating - permanent
No exploiting - Reminding to stop using the bug and report it
No advertising hacks/cheats - !mute / !gag permanent
Calling out an undercover admin is punishable - !mute / !gag / !kick (if the person doesn't stop !ban)
Do not abuse !calladmin - !ban (not permanent ban)
No spawncamping - Reminding to stop spawncamping / !smite / !kick / !ban
No Griefing - Reminding to stop doing that / !smite / !kick / !ban

Dodgeball:
Do not steal rockets from each other - Reminding of not stealing the rocket / !smite/ Reminding of not stealing the rocket / !kick / !ban
Do not suicide when you are the rocket's target - Reminding of not doing that / !kick (if the person doesn't stop)
/ !ban (if he keeps doing it)
Do not delay the round by holding the rocket - Reminding of not delaying the round / !freeze (if the command exist) / !smite / !kick / !ban
Do not block other players - Reminding to stop blocking another player / !smite / Reminding again / !kick / !ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Declined Application - https://blackwonder.tf/threads/fedes-moderator-application.26294/

I know that I wrote a lot of insults and bad things in the chat. In my defense, I only write it to good friends of mine though! I am aware that I am now applying as a moderator again, I surely won't do it as a Mod!

I'm not the best at English, but I think you can understand what I'm writing/mean. But I can understand everything if someone has got a problem.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I can speak in four different languages - I can speak fluent German, Italian and Russian.

Last edited:

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

Hello, just quick review.
Player earned the 3 day comulative playtime.
1607938272262.png

Logs are fine.

Attachments

• 1607938258149.png
    1607938258149.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 132

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello, thank you for applying

We have decided not to accept you this time based on logs and activity, but feel free to reapply once you have sorted out your exams. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom