Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favourite VSH map?

NoUx2

Unremarkable
Anyone got any favourite VSH maps? Just curious and a random question

Oak

Gore-Spattered
I love Nebula when I'm playing spy because the launch pad can get you some nice backstabs on hale plus the big HP that's in the middle of the jump so it's hard for hale to kill you as spy and if you're a trolldier it comes in handy, so I'll say that's probably my favorite. Sky high resort is a classic and I like it, especially as the easter bunny demo in the pool whilst raging, best part of the map though is the Will5023 Smells sign.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Wortal

Unremarkable
It's been a long time since I actively played this mode so I've forgotten a lot of map names, but one map I remember liking in particular is 2fort desk. Its concept is cool, and I think the simplicity is a good thing too.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Reservoir because in 2015 i camped on the silos for around 3 hours until i hit hale with a sandman from a mile away stunning him for like 10 seconds.

EmiREEE

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Goldie

Sky-high resort, became my fav map back in 2017 and basically played there almost every day, learning new sniper spots and learning how to take out engi nests.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom