Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite unusual effect?

StaticSpark

For me, the spinning logo unusual effect is really cool, but I want to know what everyone else thinks is the best.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Massed Flies

I am of the belief that the more Mass Flies unus you have equipped, the more flies you can have hovering around you. I hope one day you can get enough Massed Flies that your model is obscured by the sheer number of flies hovering around you at once.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Massed flies. I don't like bright and noticeable unusuals.
Very cheap and cool effect.
1594122850415.png

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
89057236-5FB6-4376-AA7B-5A45AB890B65.jpeg

maybe one day I’ll save enough to buy an all class with Galactic Gateway. Definitely my favorite effect, color scheme, and elements (moon, clouds, stars, lighting).

theawesomecrispy

Somewhat Threatening

Crispy

My favorite unusual DEFINITELY cool, the snowflakes and ice cubes falling mixed with the blue and white fog look, It's just looks absolutely amazing.
JuVKOxY.gif
D43932C8026EFC992B505FD9B0E11002E4742220

The effect looks even better with highest graphics settings, but I couldn't find a decent render to show my love for this effect.

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

Wow you guys would forget about weapon unusuals:
Energy orb
i have a friend who has a few energy orb weapons gonna wait till he needs to sell it

Oak

Gore-Spattered
Either Hot or Cool effect for unusual weapons. Too bad they're out of my budget. If I was to go with a hat effect I'll probs say scorching flames.

canaiden

Strange

I'm boring but I like the old effects. Burning would be my first choice and Sunbeams my second choice.

Nebula is cool too.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom