Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Fancy's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy

Username: Fancy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198191472526

Who has punished you?
BigUnit

Why were you punished?
Wallhack exploit

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I can hear footsteps, I don't even know how to do any sort of wallhack exploit. My in-game sound is quite loud so here are some clips to prove that I can hear the footsteps and it's not a wallhack exploit:

https://streamable.com/ovgyvs (this one is a bit laggy)

I only got one achievement engineer clip as I didn't expect to actually get banned so it doesn't prove much but at least it shows that I can't see the invisible spy when he hasn't been bumped or shot by anyone:

I could give you infinite proof that I can hear footsteps and if I got unbanned I could get even more clips to prove I'm not using a wallhack exploit in achievement engineer or in any server. Also the reason I stood still a lot was so I could hear the footsteps, I also looked in the direction of the footsteps to make sure that I'm hearing them correctly, if I look forwards and start to hear footsteps in my right ear obviously I'm going to start looking to the right

Last edited:

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Attached demo:

Attachments

• billerexploit.dem
    7.8 MB · Views: 78

Fancy

ive watched this demo you can literally see me listening for footsteps and i didnt look at the spy once i just looked in that direction because that is where i can hear the footsteps coming from. please give me a logical explanation as to why this is a wallhack exploit, you can literally see me shooting no where near the spy at times because i cant perfectly predict where the spy is just based off footsteps but i can definitely shoot in that area of where i hear the footsteps, just watch the demo yourself and listen for footsteps the entire time and you will see how easy it is to hear when you actually try to

Last edited:

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Sorry for the late response. We believe you were indeed exploiting. Ban is gonna expire soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom