Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Falsly banned ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky_Snow101

Strange

Stealth

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?
The steam id finder website is currently down, instead my profile url and contact https://steamcommunity.com/id/8ballblackball/ ([email protected])

Who has punished you?
Who punished me a user named Wanka and i am unable to get his info for a odd reason.
Why were you punished?
Dear Black wonder i am sincerly sorry,
It all started yesterday a admin came on called Wanka he was nice at first started of pretty good did a few mic checks but then he turned rude he started forcefully admin abusing me because my mic cut out a bit but i did fix it and because other people have deeper voices e_e he slapped me multiple times teleported me during saxton hale and froze me up there he also shrunk my character for a unfair advantage and at the end i did tell him to stop but he didnt i had had enough i killed him and told him to fking stop now. After this i was perma banned i do edmit i shouldnt of killed him but i was sick of being admin abused and there was nothing i could do edleast i should of gotten a team ban not a perma ban from all black wonder servers as i love to play on blackwonder it is a amazing community i got banned of the tf2 aus jailbreak server and all the rest but hopefully the issue can be resolved and i will be unbanned thank you

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I slapped you around during times where you were already dead, respawning you and giving you the ol slappy for the hell of it.
I did shrink your torso and had intended to revert the changes, but I forgot and wandered off to get breakfast. I apologise for that.
You also freekilled me by walking up to me, scoping in for a good few seconds, saying something like "I know I'm going to get banned for this, but..." and then going ahead and doing it anyway. Malicious intent warrants a ban, not a teamban.
Thread declined. Your ban expires in a four or five hours anyway, so just wait it out.

Also if torso resizses are unfair advantages why are they available in the shop :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom