Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Faction commands are broken, and my farm that was originally in the world border is now outside it

Shocking Isnt It

Unremarkable
1. None of the '/f' commands work (you probably already know this)
2. I have a trident farm that is pretty far off (I used a nether highway). It was originally within the world border, but now that the server is updated to 1.14, the farm is now outside it. Is there any way of getting the location back inside the world border?

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
@Shocking Isnt It,
The Factions plugin (At least the one we use) is not currently 1.14 compatible.

We took the options of updating to 1.14 or staying on 1.13 and more people wanted to play on 1.14.
Therefore, at this time, any and all faction related systems will not work, until the Factions plugin updates.

As for the world border, it may have changed during the update, or it may have accidentally been changed by a staff member. Likey me, because I was testing world border issues on another world and might have accidentally modified the main world's border. I will be looking into this asap for you :)

Apologies for any inconveniences :)

normie

Totally Ordinary
Continuing this ummm
My base is outside the world border now and I fuckin died while teleporting to it and my base is around the 19.9k area

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom