Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined F2.SmOKer's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

F2.SmOKer

Unremarkable
User name: F2.SmOKer

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/7458312/

Who has punished you?
Zonas

Why were you punished?
For playing around with friends, we started 'insulting' eachother, and Zonas didnt think it was ok even tho both of my friends said that it was just a joke. Zonas did not tell me to stop, and didnt give me any warnings like slaying me. Neither of them got any punishment even tho they were calling me names aswell.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I would like to receive a lesser punishment. I didn't do anything to deserve a permanent gag in my opinion, because me and 2 of my friends were screwing around with each other and nobody said to stop it or said that I shouldnt say bad words. Zonas said that he had enough and perma gagged me. I was/am the only one who received any sort of punishment from that my friends didnt get any punishment at all even tho they were calling me bad words and names aswell. I think its not fair to be perma gagged for that. All of this was 2 and a half months ago, and now I deeply regret getting perma gagged or gagged at all and I realized how unfair it actually was to receive a perma gag for just having fun with friends and not being warned properly before receiving such a punishment. Thanks for reading and any response.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

perma gag for just having fun with friends

Screenshot_20200208-103453 (1).png

I don't remember being your friend

F2.SmOKer

Unremarkable
It was before I was screwing around with my friends but aight ( I do not mean zonas by friends I mean meow and direct hti ftw)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It was not just the things Zonas posted. You are just toxic. You had been punished before for similar behavior and you decided to continue as soon as your punishments we up. There is no value added to the community, by lifting your punishment.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
I don't really care if you're joking with your friends or whatever, spamming isn't allowed and using the n word on is isn't either

inconnu.jpeg

Look at how you act, do you really think we will ungag you with all of this?

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Also, it seems like your using an alt account right now, interesting

F2.SmOKer

Unremarkable
It wasnt the N word it was the censored version of the real N word but alright I guess. Also some of them are 2 or 1 minutes apart there were 4 in a row Because a guy died while orbiting and it was a bruh u fr N moment, and you cant argue with science

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
You're appealing here and you also avoid your punishments by playing on an alt account?

Sorry but it seems like a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom