Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined EzMcPz's Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzMcPz

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment:
Gagged

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:195861454

Who has punished you?

Wanka

Why were you punished?

Spamming false abuse at Pablo The Wizard.

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I think you should not necessarily revoke my punishment but change it to a different time. I got muted by Pablo and I asked "why was I muted?" to which he did not reply. So I did it again, around 5 times I said it and still, no reply. So I just assumed that he gave no reason to my mute and so I did a !calladmin on Pablo since there was no other donors online at the time on the server. Plus this was my first time doing a !calladmin and I was a bit reluctant to do it but I thought I was doing the right thing at the time and so I did it. I just got angry and I did not realize to consult a admin or anyone else about it. I was just being selfish. I realize I have done wrong but I do not want to be on the BlackWonder JB server being not able to talk about anything at all for 3 whole months or so. I deserve a punishment but less time like 3-4 weeks or maybe even more but still, I would like to still play on this server and tell others that have contacts with admins to come to the server and ban/mute/gag the mass freekillers, hackers etc. :unsure:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Pablo is gagged for the rest of the week and also permanently muted, so he actually could not reply.
Also, it's a 3 day gag, not 3 months. That'd be way over the top considering what you did:
Team_Fortress_2_2017-07-08_13_26_54.png

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
You say you don't want to play on the servers because you can't talk? I'm permanently silenced with no chance of getting it revoked. And who's to blame? Will for doing it? No! I have only myself to blame, I consider myself lucky that I wasn't banned despite all my previous punishments, and I think you should be glad that you weren't banned. I think the punishment should stay

EzMcPz

Unremarkable
Pablo, now that Ik that it is 3 days instead of months, im happy to have it stay. That's long enough for me to think about it and not do it again. Plus im glad that I wasn't banned :)

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Declining the appeal since no-one else has stepped forward and given the opinion on the matter. Wait out the gag as you fortunately still have mic usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom