Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eyo

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Hai everyone

I'm Farsight or Swaggy in this case as that's my old name (cringy name imo)

I'm sort of new in this community as I came from another community (Panda-community) and left it cause of well bad shit heh heh.

I guess I'll be seeing you guys on one of your many servers :D

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
Hai everyone

I'm Farsight or Swaggy in this case as that's my old name (cringy name imo)

I'm sort of new in this community as I came from another community (Panda-community) and left it cause of well bad shit heh heh.

I guess I'll be seeing you guys on one of your many servers :D
Hey, Swaggy! Are you dabby mcswag like I am??? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm an Agent who loves tf2 and trump steaks and anim-
um
"annihilating people when they are in the air"
yea that's right

Sora

Unremarkable
Hello Swaggy my boi, I see were you're coming from. I came from pbfortress which was way too pay 2 win, and I know the fear of playing on a server when someone can one hit KO you. Anyway, welcome to this community, hope you enjoy your stay and no need to fear the pay 2 wins. So hard to type on a phone :-c

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Many ways led up to this community from panda.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello, welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy your stay. Please let us know if you have any suggestions in the suggestions section

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Hello, welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy your stay. Please let us know if you have any suggestions in the suggestions section

I do have a question though, is there any possibility that I can get my name on the forums changed to Farsight?

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I do have a question though, is there any possibility that I can get my name on the forums changed to Farsight?

Can you not do it if you go to your profile and edit it? I never tried it until I got admin, so I never knew.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, mate!

Console

Server Clearing
you press on yourself and then press 'Change Username' and then you type the name you want and confirme the name and then you are done

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Now I know this is sort of necro bumping but honestly I felt like giving some more info so people can really get to know me and how I got here.

So my name is Drexils or if you want you may call me Jordy (I don't really like sharing my name but fuck it)

As some might already know I used to be an admin on Panda.tf (I administrated DR and JB) after some discussions I ended up leaving the admin team. (Know that I never wanted the discussion to happen as I never saw it comming)

Later I ended up making a drama on Panda.tf while going around with objectors which had a cross over the avatars of 2 admins which were imo ruining panda, this eventually got me and 3 other members that aggreed with me (they also joined with the objectors) perma banned. This honestly is kinda annoying as I got 3 friends banned while I should have been more of an adult as I'm the oldest of the 4.Tho the punishment was to severe seeing all of us were really nice players in the community and never actually broke any rules.

Later on I remembered Viking talking about Blackwonder and decided to give it a try and obviously I'm enjoying myself here.

Again sorry for this necro bump bit I felt like I should bit more transparant.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom