Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Extreme toxic behaviour from a small group of players

HarryBarry

To the owners of BlackWonder, Bene

Extreme toxic behaviour from a small group of player makes 'BlackWonder Orange 100% Crit' a nightmare and definitely not suitable for kids. I would like the owners of BlackWonder to take action after reading this. Remember that BlackWonders general rule #1: Do not be offensive to other users. Well, that rule apparently does not apply to this toxic group of players.

Some players on this server are under massive attack, bullied by someone called jkchaos, almighty and biocide and a couple of others. They are extremely toxic towards most, but especially one person in particular. Now I feel I must react. And I hope that the owners of Black Wonder also react and clean up. Every time I am playing, and this player is on (after work hours), this player gets maximum harassment ingame teaming up against this player and in chat text. I wonder why this person comes back again and again, but he/she does. I think that that is awesome. This is a person with tremendous self-control and patience - not letting bad behaviour sink in. And this player has little chance of having a fun time. I wonder why the admins allow this personal harassment going on and on forever, without doing anything about it. Most of the things said to this person is horrendous.

Before the toxic player jkchaos entered the stage, 'BlackWonder Orange 100% Crit' was a cosy place to play - We miss that. Where players and friends were chitchatting and having fun playing. Actually when this toxic person is not ingame, the server is cosy. As soon as he enters, his toxic behaviour begins, and instantly the server becomes an extremely toxic environment rubbing off on everyone.

A lot of players through the past months have tried to make jkchaos to stop. He has a poor understanding. It is obvious that he will never stop. When arguing with him, they soon realize that his abilities to communicate are as if a father talks to his teen son. If they ask him not to do A, he will without a doubt constantly and extensively do A. Communication with this person is a no go.

Jkchaos, in particular, is not a kid or a teenager. However it is clear that this person has a personality disorder, lacking empathy, extremely abusive, criticizing, controlling, obsessively needy, demanding, racial and homophobic and striving full attention. People become exhausted, emotionally drained and negative. And in return, the toxic language among players accelerate. And fast. It is not safe for kids to play here.

Part of his toxic vocabulary includes using words starting with Ni-, Ga-, Fa-, Cu-. In fact, a lot of the toxic environment on the server stems from extreme racism and homophobia. I wonder why the admins close their eyes or even themselves uses these words. Every now and again, another admin comes in and warns players for their use of language, but that is just too rare and too little. If you pair racial and homophobic slur with this person's toxic and abusive behaviour players you get the picture of how extreme the environment on this particular server is.

If jkchaos chosen foe happen to be a great player, he does not mind cheating from time to time, but of course under the radar. We all saw it today. Admins tend to close their eyes here too. I bet some of the players and admins has felt they have done things they ordinarily would not do in order to get his approval.

While admins close their eyes to jkchaos behaviour, the same admins should be very aware that he tries to befriend them, with whatever it takes. The gold is to have as many admins and known players the admins like on his friends-list as possible. He cares about you (admin) for the single fact, that you have something that he wants: Immunity. Anything else about you is just a big blank.

I find it incredible that a small group of rotten apples is able to rot the whole server without any responsible takes action. 3 months ago I decided to donate to the server, but the exact same day, decided not to. I am not fuelling a server of hatred. That is a fact.

I ask BlackWonder owners to do something and something fast. BlackWonder have an obligation to make gaming a safe place, especially when kids and teens under 18 are involved.

Thanks for your time. Stay true to yourselves.
HarryBarry

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
With 200 servers its impossible for us to moderate them all constantly which is why there are several avenues that direct players towards reporting rulebreakers so they can be disciplined.

Forum reports are one avenue like @10000 Cold Knights posted and another would be the #requesthelp channel on discord.

If you think any admin cares enough about some individual rando on a server that I can guarantee none of us visit regularly, all you're showing is that you're lazy and haven't even tried to do anything to recitfy your problem.

HarryBarry

I am sure this behaviour has been reported numerous times by many different players (I know this as a fact actually), but nothing happens, thus the reason why I write here. It is this particular server that is infected by this toxic virus. You can choose to close your eyes yet again. I know now, that I have tried everything I could possibly do to stop this virus.
I hope Bene reads this letter to him and take some action on this.
There is nothing more to do here.
Audios amigos/amigas - I too will move on.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom