Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speepo323

User name: "thatonef2p_" (Mine)

Who are you reporting?
What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Uber Upgrades

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:502039524

What is the reason of the report? Exploiting upgrades (Crashing everyone, bypassing orange's spawnkill protection)

Files you have as proof

Last edited:

Speepo323

Just a detail: He was a shotgun heavy by the time I started the video.

Then, he went minigun heavy instantly.

3 second later, I respawn, go over to their spawn and find that he is now a completely new class that's already set up where it takes us about 30 mins to fully waste the 30 million we had at the time, and then he instakills me with all the resistances and stuff I bought.

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
Hey there. I dont necessarily think its exploiting if pretty much a somewhat ok player can instakill/in 1< sec you as solly at 37 million $. (Max can confirm,game is rigged at that much cash) But im myself not sure why you died in spawn, maybe the thing stoped working for whatever reason, maybe it was because of the lag that happened in the vid, the server just kinda stoped working for ~0.5 s. & you get kicked for spamming commands if you die too much per second, its not really crashing the servers. Its just that people get kicked by how the plugins work. I'll be letting other staff members leave their opinion on this one.
Edit: this can be punished as spawncamping & maybe Griefing

Speepo323

It's normal to be installed as soldier, but he literally took about 15 seconds to do what we had to upgrade for 30 minutes and I had a lot of health and regeneration back then just for him to instantly kill everyone and manage to beat the spawn...

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
Alright. Sorry to cut this short but.
1st. He was in spawn for >2 minutes.
2nd. Its actually fairly easy to upgrade fast.You can speed up most of your upgrades by atleast 2x if you remember qbuys.
3rd. You can automate AP gain with aliases & menuselects, 2 minutes is enough time to get atleast 5k% ap with a looping ap bind
4th. He wouldnt even need that much ap to kill you anyways. You had 10k hp as heavy on 30mill $
5th. If ill get a chance to play on Blw UU that has atleast 30 mill $, ill make a demo of me getting a good build in less then 2m30s. Ill send it here.
6th. Still waiting for other staff response on this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom