Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed exploit patches for dr_simpsons_cte_rc (temporary stripper)

sunstep

Truly Feared
I have talked to the creator of the map about a few exploits that there are in the map, and he said that he wanted to create a final version which fixes everything. But he told me that he would be away for a while so then we agreed to use a temporary stripper that I created until he releases a final version of the map. I have no idea for how long he will be away or when he will release a final version of the map. But this stripper patches almost if not, all exploits on the map.

The list of patched exploits:
  • Clipped off the roof of the spawn so players cannot use bhop to get there anymore. (solves delaying because people who manage to get on the roof allegedly do not get teleported to the end.)
  • Fixed players being able to place sentries at blue's side using rtd (expect rtd building patches to be used more often in the future)
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed blue to get teleported to red.
Note: my strippers are not public anymore. I will have to give it privately if you'd like to add it to your servers.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom