Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Experience on Blackwonder

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Greetings!
I want to share you my experience on Blackwonder. I have played some of the servers of Blackwonders (But most of them are Jailbreak) and all of them are really fun. I've got to meet new friends here and feel socialable here. I play their jailbreak but sometimes most of them have freekillers and smart ass wardens, but that doesn't change the fact that it is fun, I really hate those "squeekers" cause their voice are really annoying, I hope there is a rule where you need a mature voice or a really good voice (I'm not saying it has to be matured, just good enough for people to hear) . Well, to me Blackwonder's servers are good and totally recommend playing them all especially their jailbreak servers just watch out for freekillers and smart ass wardens. (Sorry not a good speecher just writing what my mind can think).

Thank you!

099.gif

D

Deleted member 2049

There is a rule on having a mature voice but it is an exception in jailbreak I believe

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom