Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Expanding the max amount of players you can be at once on the VSH 24/7 UK server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

The server has always had many players being active. My prediction is that if you expand the player slot to 32 players max it will receive more attention and more players will join. What do you guys think?

EDIT: It is currently at 24 players max.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Seems harmless enough, as long as HaleHp scales properly.

As far as I know, the HP scales according to player amount, regardless of the server cap. Don't think this will be an issue.
The real question will be how much more lag that'll add to my pc...

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
As far as I know, the HP scales according to player amount, regardless of the server cap. Don't think this will be an issue.
The real question will be how much more lag that'll add to my pc...
Dumber things have happened with updates like this, you never know what a harmless question might prevent...

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Which isnt a good thing?
Make more servers is the better solution imo.

I used to be admin on a somewhat successful DarkRP server. The server was at one point the seventh most played DarkRP server. Hoping to bank off the new success, the owner decided to create two servers. All it did was split the community, dwarf the size of both server's player counts, and eventually kill both servers.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
used to be admin on a somewhat successful DarkRP server. The server was at one point the seventh most played DarkRP server. Hoping to bank off the new success, the owner decided to create two servers. All it did was split the community, dwarf the size of both server's player counts, and eventually kill both servers.
spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom