Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Expanding on the skill surf plugin.

Wizard Magizard

Every since ReSurfed shut down, Blackwonder is the only server with a half decent skill surf plugin and I would love to see it be expanded on.

Some stuff that I would like to see included:

/stage - For stage maps so you can teleport to each stage without having to do the whole map, making it easier to practice.

/sl - Save location. It allows you to save your current location and momentum. Very useful for practicing specific jumps. You would be able to teleport to your location using /tele <#> allowing you to have multiple saved locations on each map.

A possible review of the maps on the beginner server. Surf maps are notorious for having really bad tiering. eg. surf_fruits is labeled as a tier 2, but is harder than quite a few tier 3s.

An overall ranking system that is based on your times. Atm it uses points from kills, but seeing as you cant get any kills, its completely pointless (gettit?).

/skeys - Shows the keys of you or the person you are spectating. Extremely useful when teaching new people how to surf.

An increase in default speed to match the default speed of sniper/pyro. Most of the surf maps are made with default speed of sniper/pyro in mind.

There are some other issues, but I currently can't think of what they are, but I will add to this if any of this is implemented.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom