Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Excerpt's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excerpt

User name: Excerpt

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:1116063819]

Who has punished you?
max baldswell

Why were you punished?
server crashing..? (real reason is I shredded the admin til he was steaming)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because it was a false ban with baseless evidence.

You guys need to straighten out this admin

I was likely punished because I destroyed this admin in a game and he looked for every possible reason to ban me. Then when the server crashed(not by me, I'll provide the demo) he permanently banned me.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
There was no abuse in this demo. The admin warned a player that they were breaking the rules, the player continued (using their name to communicate while they were gagged) and was banned. They could have just banned them without warning them.

Excerpt

There was no abuse in this demo. The admin warned a player that they were breaking the rules, the player continued (using their name to communicate while they were gagged) and was banned. They could have just banned them without warning them.
did you read the reason I wan banned...? I was recording a demo and catched the last moments of the server before it crashed at around tick 25000 the whole server is frozen(timing out). I wasn't punished for bypassing a gag or anything, I was punished for something crashing when the demo has no evidence of me doing so.

(also note you can't go to tick 25k with the goto in demoui because the server is dying, you have to speed up by 600% at around 22k)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
did you read the reason I wan banned...? I was recording a demo and catched the last moments of the server before it crashed at around tick 25000 the whole server is frozen(timing out). I wasn't punished for bypassing a gag or anything, I was punished for something crashing when the demo has no evidence of me doing so.

(also note you can't go to tick 25k with the goto in demoui because the server is dying, you have to speed up by 600% at around 22k)
I was only referencing the demo you added labeled "admin abuse" where there was 0 abuse.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I would be curious what your main account is though, as this account was created yesterday and has 0 friends or activity on it. AAANNNNDDDDD you renamed yourself in the same vein as the person who was banned for crashing the server. AANNNDDD you just happened to join the same server. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom