Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Evilness>Kindness's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

tagg

User name: Evilness>Kindness

Name
Evilness>Kindness(Taggy)

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:436653279

Your DiscordID
Tzuyu#0460

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Pubs.tf zombies.Not really manage honestly,I was friends with all the admins so they were quite inactive and I took care of the server by being there almost 24/7 looking out for people who break the rules(Almost a year)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I mostly play on Blackwonder Deathrun because I really like spending my time playing with my friends there and also I really enjoy the game mode.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because i often see people breaking rules such as faking a deathrun and also suiciding as death.Ontop of that,I really really enjoy managing servers.I should be a moderator because Blackwonder.tf Deathrun doesn't have much admins and I'm active(2.5k hours in 1 year) thus i should be picked.Also,I'm familiar with the admin commands because I often play in community servers and have many admins friends all around.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Not really because I don't really see active admins in Blackwonder Deathrun

When are you usually available to play?
On weekday,I usually play on 3pm to 10pm.On weekend,I usually from 9am to 10pm unless i have something up

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If a player broke a rule stated under general rules I would give them 2 warnings first(Depending on how serious it is)If its an hacker i will ban him straight away after clarifying he is a hacker.If he is rude towards other users I will give him 2 warnings before gagging/muting him for 10mins>>15mins>>20mins>>25mins.If there is a spammer be it voice chat or text,I will give them 3 warnings before gagging/muting him for 15mins>>20mins>>25mins>>30mins.If a player speaks in other language other than English in voice chat I will warn him 3 times before muting him for 15mins>>20mins>>25mins>>30mins."Have a matural voice when using voice communication"I will tell the user to read the rules and also tell him to stop using his mic.If he ignores me and continue what he is doing i will mute him for 10 mins>>15mins>>20mins>>25mins.Exploiting.I will only give the user 1 warning to stop whatever expoilt he is doing,if he does it repeatedly and I see it.I will ban him for 30mins>>45mins>>1hour.Advertising hacks/cheats.I will gag/mute the player straight away because hacks/cheats are illegal.I will give him a reason for gagging him.If he continues after he is ungagged,I will ban him for 30mins>>45mins>>1hour because of how serious hacks/cheats are."Calling out an undercover admin"I will first ask the person to stop doing it before gagging/muting him for 10mins>>15mins>>20mins>>25mins and to deal with that I will leave the server,change name and rejoin the server.I don't need to change profile picture due to the fact that I use default profile picture."Do not abuse !calladmin.If I see a person doing it for 3 times atleast I will give him a warning.If he continues spamming it for no reason I will ban him for 15mins>>25mins>>30mins>>1 hour.If a player broke a rule stated under deathrun.There are 4 rules stated under deathrun(Do not ghost,delay the round,fake a freerun,suicide as death.Firstly,If I see a player telling the survivors about what the death is doing I will count it as ghosting and give him a warning and if he does it again after the warning,I will give him another chance.At the 3rd time,I will ban him for 15mins>>20mins>>25mins>>30mins.Secondly,Do not delay a round.If I see a player purposely staying at the end of the map wasting time,I will give him a warning,If he doesn't move,I will give him another chance.If he continues staying still,I will slay him followed by a 30mins ban>>45mins>>1hour.Do not fake a freerun,once I see a player saying freerun I will automatically be thinking that he is giving a freerun,If he kills a player.I will slay him immediately telling him that he is not suppose to fake a freerun.If he continues I will ban him for 15mins>>25mins>>30mins.Do not suicide as death.If I see the death suicides,I will give him a warning and observe him until he is death again the 2nd time.If he does it again I will ban him for 15 mins>>20mins>>25mins>>30mins

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
If you're thinking why my account is 1 year old only it's because my previous account i lost the password.Now,I make it a point to remember my password so I won't lose my account.Also,If you were wondering why I got perm ban on pubs.tf before.It's because I was ban for 12 hours for something I didn't do and my best friend who was an admin unbanned me because he knew I did nothing wrong.The head admin didn't know about this and I went to use my alt account and another admin joined he was also my friend but he was strict so he banned my right away for account duplication.After the issue was explained to them,they unbanned me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom