Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted est's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
this thread didn't appear for me, please go to my most recent thread to view my application.

Last edited:

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Username: est

Name
est

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. yes, Total Time: 0 months, 5 days, 6 hours, 21 minutes, 14 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:580749707

Your DiscordID
est#0069

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder US | Jailbreak ◄
► BlackWonder UK | Jailbreak ◄
Why would you like to become a moderator?
i know i am on the younger side of things but i do think i would be a great addition to the team as i am really active on the server and have plenty of spare time. i am not the best at type commands on the server but with practice makes perfect. but i do have a sharp eye and i can spot things that players are doing that it against the rules.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Cowboy, BananAsriel, Dee, CompetPM, Suicide.

How often do you play TF2?
everyday, to every other day depending if I have school work.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
blue team (all of the following will result in a teamban)

warden-

unwilling to be warden:
slay>ban>1h>4h>10h>15h>20h>1d>4d>1w>1m

illigal FF:
slay>ban>1h>4h>10h>15h>20h>1d>4d>1w>1m

chaining/ forcing freedays:
slay (make another blue warden immediately)>ban> 1h>4h>10h>15h>1d>1.5d>2.5d>1w>2w>1m

LR denial:
slay>ban>30m>1h>4h>10h>15h>20h>1d>4d>1w>2w>1m

blues-

team killing during FF:
verbal warning>slay>ban>15m>30m>1h>1.5h>3h>10h>20h>1d>2d>1w>2w>1m

illigal hunt and chase:
verbal warning>slay>ban>2.5h>4h>7h>10h>1d>2d>6d>1w>2w>1m

camping rebel areas:
verbal warning>slay(if has already killed a red while in spot)>ban>1h>2h>5h>7h>1d>2d>1w>2w>3w>1m

freehitting:
verbal warning>slay>ban>4h>6h>1d>1w>2w>1m

repetitive freehit:
slay>ban>3h>1d>4d>1w>2w>1m

freekill:
slay>ban>5h>7h>1d>5d>1w>2w>1m

massfreekill (intentional):
ban>1w>3w>1m

massfreekill (accident):
slay>ban>10h>1d>1w>2w>1m

sticky trapping:
verbal warning>slay>ban>3h>5h>1d>3d>1w>3w>1m

button griefing/ griefing:
slay>ban>5h>1d>1w>2w>1m

camping Armory:
verbal warning>slay>ban>30m>1.5h>3h>1d>4.5d>1w>2w>3w>1m

failing mic check:
teamban

reds-

delay:
verbal warning>slay/beacon>ban>1h>2h>4h>1d>3d>1w>2w>1m

camping unreachable areas/exploiting the map:
verbal warning>slay>ban>3h>6h>1d>3d>1w>2.5w>1m

ghosting:
verbal warning>mute>ban>1h>3h>6h>1w>2w>1m

talking over warden:
mute>ban>30m>1h>2.5h>5h>1d>3d>1w>2w>1m

general-

chat/voicechat spam/clog:
verbal warning>gag>mute>ban>1h>4h>6h>1d>1w>2w>1m

punishment avoidance:
ban>1d>2d>1w>2w>1m

spam/abuse !calladmin:
verbal warning>ban>1d>2d>3d>4d>5d>1w>2w>1m

NSFW spray:
spray ban

cheating:
permanent ban with evidence

-donor

donor abuse:
warning>ban>1d>2d>1w>2w>3w>1m

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i am your everyday average guy, i have a good temper but i can get embarrassed easily

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
my old thread got deleted somehow so this is my redo !(oh it just popped back up but this thread is more complete, sorry for the inconvenience)

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Hello Est, nice seeing you apply.
Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. yes I do.
This questions refers to your playtime on the servers in terms of sessions you've had. You've been around for 2 months, however:
TfStats Logs shows you have pretty much a total fo 2 days

1617628220372.png

Even though you don't have 3 cumulative days of playtime, it's worth noting that you have a clean record with no Bans, Commblocks or Teambans and you're rather active in the US Jailbreak server.

Moving on to your punishments

all of the following will result in a teamban after "kick"
chat/voicechat spam/clog:
verbal warning>gag>mute>kick>ban>1h>4h>6h>1d>1w>1m
We don't really kick players in this instances, unless we refer to a Guard being muted otherwise it would be useless since it doesn't adress the player in question, a teamban alone is enough for blues and kicking wouldn't really be necessary for other punishments where you include it. Some other punishments that could require a kick are more related to technical issues like Ammo Glitching and Exploits.

punishment avoidance:
ban>1d>2d>1w>1m
circumventing a punishment normally results in extending it or applying it again accordingly depending on the situation, not alll the time it involves players using alternative accounts (Normally alt accounts are caught by the system alone), for example, players being able to circumvent a Mute / Gag by abusing the Dead Spec voice chat bug or abusing the first minutes of a map where tfstats needs to load in to apply the respective comm block

Most of your punishment ladders jump from 1 week to a month, we normally allow a 2 week scaling before jumping to a month. You can still edit your app if you wish to change this and any other details in your ladders

Other than all of this, you seem to handle the jailbreak rules nice enough. You're exclusively active to the US Jailbreak server and i've never warned you or had any mishap with you whilst on the server. From your logs alone and my experience in game you seem like a chill and cautious player despite your playtime. Good luck with your application!

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Hello Est, nice seeing you apply.

This questions refers to your playtime on the servers in terms of sessions you've had. You've been around for 2 months, however:
TfStats Logs shows you have pretty much a total fo 2 days

View attachment 25219

Even though you don't have 3 cumulative days of playtime, it's worth noting that you have a clean record with no Bans, Commblocks or Teambans and you're rather active in the US Jailbreak server.

Moving on to your punishments

We don't really kick players in this instances, unless we refer to a Guard being muted otherwise it would be useless since it doesn't adress the player in question, a teamban alone is enough for blues and kicking wouldn't really be necessary for other punishments where you include it. Some other punishments that could require a kick are more related to technical issues like Ammo Glitching and Exploits.

circumventing a punishment normally results in extending it or applying it again accordingly depending on the situation, not alll the time it involves players using alternative accounts (Normally alt accounts are caught by the system alone), for example, players being able to circumvent a Mute / Gag by abusing the Dead Spec voice chat bug or abusing the first minutes of a map where tfstats needs to load in to apply the respective comm block

Most of your punishment ladders jump from 1 week to a month, we normally allow a 2 week scaling before jumping to a month. You can still edit your app if you wish to change this and any other details in your ladders

Other than all of this, you seem to handle the jailbreak rules nice enough. You're exclusively active to the US Jailbreak server and i've never warned you or had any mishap with you whilst on the server. From your logs alone and my experience in game you seem like a chill and cautious player despite your playtime. Good luck with your application!
thankyou for the comment banan! i couldve swore i hade more than 2 days (it sure feels like it) but i will edit my app and make the punishments less harsh if thats the right terminology here. and ill take off kick on some of them if thats now how it works. and ill go and grind the server to get that 3 days

edit: i should hopefully by now have the 3 days required.

Last edited:

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal

Cowboy

Greetings Est,

I apologize for not commenting on your application sooner as i have been swamped with end of semester papers I have to somehow finish in-time, but no matter.

ss+(2021-04-19+at+02.26.14).png

It looks like you've hit 3 days and then some, great to see that you are dedicated.

Ladder looks reasonable, not a big fan of your formatting, but that's a nitpick. I'm more concerned about your in-game behavior, which i have no complaints against.

I also want to comment on your logs and tell you how impressed i am with you. You're constantly using text to remind players about rules without coming off too strong or trying to "mini-mod", which is something really great to see from a player. I see that you're also a Donator, thanks for supporting the servers!

Good luck on your application.

Have a great week and happy Monday!

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Greetings Est,

I apologize for not commenting on your application sooner as i have been swamped with end of semester papers I have to somehow finish in-time, but no matter.

View attachment 25359
It looks like you've hit 3 days and then some, great to see that you are dedicated.

Ladder looks reasonable, not a big fan of your formatting, but that's a nitpick. I'm more concerned about your in-game behavior, which i have no complaints against.

I also want to comment on your logs and tell you how impressed i am with you. You're constantly using text to remind players about rules without coming off too strong or trying to "mini-mod", which is something really great to see from a player. I see that you're also a Donator, thanks for supporting the servers!

Good luck on your application.

Have a great week and happy Monday!
Hello Cowboy! sorry for the delayed response I haven't had time to check the forums recently. (i just turned notifications on so hopefully this wont happen again) But thankyou for the reply and yes i have been devoted to getting the 3 days. Ok so about the formatting, even though its just a nitpick id love to know any better way to fix my application in the future so it looks better.

Have a great day!

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
sorry about that, i was just messing around in the vc with everyone and was having a fun time. but that is my mistake.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Welcome to the team, expect a DM from me shortly, on discord.
Est STEAM_0:0:580749707 [U:1:1161499414]
► BlackWonder UK | Jailbreak ◄
► BlackWonder US | Jailbreak ◄

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 10)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 13)

Top Bottom