Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Errors I noticed on the forum

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
Hello,

I am Fritz, a new person here and I noticed some errors on the forum. Yes I know I have just been here so what do I know? We´ll see.

First is the FAQ sheet. Under the admin questions tab you see questions but no answer.
f53f395c453ffd6586db5ee4f563a9d0.png

As you can see empty. It would be rather handy if there were answers.

The second error I noticed is on the admin application page itself. In particular the question: ´´Why do you want to become an admin?´´
It seems to be that this question is made incorrectly or other judged incorrectly. I noticed that people who apply for the reason such ass: ´´I want to become an admin because there are freekillers/rule breakers´´ are being punished for it or admins object the reason.

This is rather strange if you think about it. The questions demand of you a reason why you want to become an admin. Now why you should be an admin. This is a crucial difference because the question as of now demands you to clarify and the question that is judged upon is a question that demands you to motivate.

If you look at applications that are accepted you can see that they give an answer to a question that is not asked as they tell you why they should be admin not why they want to be admin or a combination of both.

I suggest that the question is changed to ´´Why should you become an admin?´´ because that seems to be the question on which people are judged. I reference here to the following applications.
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/admin-application-from-egg.10970/
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/admin-application-from-herotroll.10871/

I thank you for reading this. That will be all. At least for now this is all my sharp eye has caught.

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
This is not grammar nazi. This is people who understand English and know what basic English words mean versus people who do not understand the English we learn in the first year of high school. Obviously my English is far from perfect but we are talking here about things you learn when you just start English.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom