Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ergo's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ergo

Strange
Username: ergo

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:81788364

Who has punished you?
netrox

Why were you punished?
block / teamkill

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hello,

I got banned on Blackwonder for blocking/teamkilling. This came as a surprise, since not once did I actually block or kill a teammate. At the very most what I did was maybe orbit around the guy. Getting banned for 3 days on my favorite server for no reason/the wrong reason really hurt my insides. I know all about the friend groups of the DB community so it honestly was expected but not for blocking or teamkilling. I shadowplayed about 4 minutes of the gameplay and put it to YouTube (linked below). I see theres a demo attached aswell, but I truly feel like the ban has been made by an incompetent admin/moderator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y96Bab2ngU&ab_channel=izwd

Would like a response regarding my ban.

Yours truly,
ergo

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
He told you to stop, you started to circle around him
Quite a weird behavior to have

ergo

Strange
He told you to stop, you started to circle around him
Quite a weird behavior to have
Is circling around him without blocking the rocket/teamkilling him against the rules though?

Goth Bunny

Sufficiently Lethal
Hiya! @ergo

The demo that I previted and also your own video proves that you are guilty.

I don't take things like this nicely. Also you spam things in chat that has with someone elses life to do with. That is just dumb of you to do.
Leave other people's privet lifes out!

Enjoy the time out~

Attachments

• waaaah.dem
    10.1 MB · Views: 111

ergo

Strange
I see, so it's your personal emotions that aren't revoking the ban, not the rules itself. Chat would be irrelevant to this ban since I got banned for blocking/teamkilling. Expected though, have a good one.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I see, so it's your personal emotions that aren't revoking the ban, not the rules itself. Chat would be irrelevant to this ban since I got banned for blocking/teamkilling. Expected though, have a good one.
Your behavior was very much griefing, which is prohibited on our TF2 servers in general. You were deliberately attempting to distract your teammate and get them killed due to your personal dislike for them, while also annoying half the server in the process.
This came as a surprise,
I can't really see why, considering you were antagonizing the staff member in question at the time over a personal matter. Don't stick your head in a lion's mouth then act surprised when it bites down.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Is circling around him without blocking the rocket/teamkilling him against the rules though?
We consider being in Airblast range "blocking", trying to distract an ally in any ways with your character like that, yes it's not allowed
Just get over it, you can't even say you didn't do it on purpose

ergo

Strange
We consider being in Airblast range "blocking", trying to distract an ally in any ways with your character like that, yes it's not allowed
Just get over it, you can't even say you didn't do it on purpose
Understandable.

ok.jpg

ergo

Strange
Thank you, it's good if you understand
Just wait for 3 days
Would like to know why you changed it back to 3 days. I saw it reduced to 1 day, now 3 once again. Just curious about your bipolar personal thoughts thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom