Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Engieworld's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engieworld

Username: Engieworld

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:167888052

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
I was punished once in july of 2017 because my 13 year old self thought it would be a great idea to Mass freekill in a jailbreak server and i was banned for a day, but i was later ban again (perma this time) the same year because i decided to try freekilling again, practically not learning my lesson, although i would pardon of the ban. But the next day after that, I was later Perma ban for real this time because i had posted a video on my old (and cringe) youtube channel seeing what it feels like to have aimbot, and even though it was on a DIFFERENT account on a DIFFERENT computer and not on my main computer (which i don't have anymore) and even post a description telling viewers not to cheat and that the video is not encouraging players to do so, not only i was banned permanently but when i tried to appealed again and failed because of my inapproriate tone (i think that's what happened?), i was later IP banned, so i was unable to appeal due to not being able to sign in to post one

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I wanted to be appealed because i was a really dumb kid back then who didn't know better and would make terrible decisions back then in this game, like deleting one time only items like the gibus and the hunted metel scrap needed to make the headtaker, and as the subject of this post, stuff i was not proud of today. i wanted a second chance to be a better player and that i am truly sorry that i freekilled innocent players and made a video about what hacking feels like, in fact, i went ahead and deleted said video few years later so i don't cause anymore damage to myself and others. so if i don't get appealed still and is still permabanned (and maybe get ip banned again for posting this), i'd understand the consequences for what i have cause to this community but i hoped from a going to be 19 year old, i'll be forgiven for my actions and would never make the same mistakes my younger self did in the past.

Engieworld

Forgot to mention, i had a old name back then, World best hoovy. (i know, the name sucked)

Engieworld

Hang on, my brother? Did i accidently mention him because i was talking about my younger self or...?

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
All your other appeals blame your brother. The tone is different in this one at least

Engieworld

Yeah, now i remember that, That why i said that my 13 ( or how ever old i last time i said something in those appeals) yr old self may have said some things in a inapporate tone, one of which could be lying just so i hopefully think i could come back in at the time but, nowadays must have forgot about them at some point. But no, my brother had actually nothing to do with this (hell, given he hated anying TF2 and Valve related it could be something he would do to me) and it was all of my own fault and i'm sorry for the lie my idiotic and younger self had said back there and again for the other past mistakes i did both here and life. It's fine if this doesn't sound true and seems hella suspicious but it's really the truth and worth a try to fix my past mistakes at i'm sure has 0% of success here

(And sorry my explanations are long)

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Thanks for the clarity - it's a good appeal.

Owing exclusively to the cheats that you downloaded and used in the past, the ban will stay. I hope you find joy in honest gaming elsewhere, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom