Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Enderdragon5241's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderdragon5241

Unremarkable
Username: Enderdragon5241

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198258135295

Who has punished you?
bananasriel

Why were you punished?
I was punished for supposed ESP

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I wasn’t cheating at all. The person in which I was killing was micspamming. He gave away his position doing that. So that let me know where he was all the time and after I killed him, he would type “cheater” in the chat. As a matter of fact I do play on cp_orange so much, I know some spots on the map where spies normally are even when they are invisible.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

I joined orange crits after someone reached out to me about a player shooting invis spies, + the demo attached to the ban.
Tick 5000 onward.

The player that was micspamming was actually quiet through most of the demo, he was suspicious of you and went spy to check. Fast forward at the tick mentioned.

Attachments

• orangecrits_ender.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 151
  • Team Fortress 2_replay_2021.08.23-19.50_clip_1.mp4
    13.2 MB · Views: 0

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
What is your SteamID? 76561198258135295
STEAM_0:1:148934833.
User attempted to join on an alt shortly after confirming their ban in requesthelp.
Said alt has also been used to bypass the perma silence placed on their main.
I'm of the opinion we should just leave you banned, cheats or no. Your antics are becoming a nuisance. Be aware that even if this gets accepted, I'm at the very least silencing the other account.

Enderdragon5241

Unremarkable

Enderdragon5241

Unremarkable
I want to add that I don’t do this for attention. It’s mostly that i have a lot of experience in tf2. Especially in those crit servers where I killed invisible spies left and right. I would guess where they are since I have played cp_orange for a long time. So I do know some spots where spies could be hiding in, especially the obvious ones. Also, I can track invisible spies easily from the critical hit text. I track it with my smg resulting in the following kill. Sorry if I have cause more problems.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I want to add that I don’t do this for attention. It’s mostly that i have a lot of experience in tf2. Especially in those crit servers where I killed invisible spies left and right. I would guess where they are since I have played cp_orange for a long time. So I do know some spots where spies could be hiding in, especially the obvious ones. Also, I can track invisible spies easily from the critical hit text. I track it with my smg resulting in the following kill. Sorry if I have cause more problems.
Just to mention, on the demo you didn´t hit a single shot on that invisible spy to track a critical hit text how you say, you missed all your shots.
And there was no one behind that spy that could cause you shooting for no reason.
I wonder how skilled you have to be, to just looking at invisible spy, miss shots, and then finish him like you know he was exactly there.

Enderdragon5241

Unremarkable
Just to mention, on the demo you didn´t hit a single shot on that invisible spy to track a critical hit text how you say, you missed all your shots.
And there was no one behind that spy that could cause you shooting for no reason.
I wonder how skilled you have to be, to just looking at invisible spy, miss shots, and then finish him like you know he was exactly there.

This may be a late reply but when I was waiting to respawn, I saw his outline and saw where he was going. From there I shot in the spot where he moved to resulting in the kill.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

I saw his outline and saw where he was going. From there I shot in the spot where he moved to resulting in the kill.
The infamous "spawn wallhack"

It would be a good explanation if the spy hadn't been cloaked the entire time, the outline only affects disguised spied when they are not cloaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom