Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Enderbrow's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderbrow

Strange
Username: Enderbrow

Name: Ender

Your Age: 21

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:49442233

DiscordID: Enderbrow#1955

Have you managed servers previously?

No.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?

I play mostly on JailBreak, but sometimes i play on Plaza, Turbine and Randomizer; I would like to moderate in the JailBreak Server.

Why would you like to become a moderator?

First, lack of active mods in the Brazilian JailBreak, at least on the time that I stick around; Second because of so many freekillers, abusers, hackers, and disrespectful people that join the server, just to have fun just to themselves, I want to help the only server that us from Brazil have of JailBreak.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members?

Yes, ShadowMario and Velcro.

When are you usually available to play?

I work at 1:00pm to 10:00pm, so I'm usually available to play from:
11:00pm to 2:00am
10:00am to 11:40am

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

GENERAL RULES

Offensive to other users: Warning>30 min. mute>1 hour mute>2 hour mute>5 hour mute>10 hour mute>1 day mute>2 day mute>1 week mute>1 month mute>Perm Mute/Gag
Spam voice/chat: Warning>1 hour mute>2 hour mute>5 hour mute>10 hour mute>1 day mute>2 day mute>1 week mute>Perm Mute/Gag
Inappropriate sprays: SprayBan
Hacking/Cheating:
If I have proof or witnesses, I will ban for 1 hour, immediately report for any admin's, if they allow me to, perm ban
Abusing !calladmin:
Warning>5 min. gag>10 min. gag>30 min. gag>1 hour gag>2 hour gag>3 hour gag and so on... I don't think that someone would keep doing this after so much gag, if so, when hits 1 day gag>perm gag
Spawncamping: Warning+Kill>Kill without warning>Kick>1 hour ban>2 hour ban and so on until it hits 1 day ban, then Perm ban
Griefing/Exploiting: Warning>Kill>Kick>1 hour ban>5 hour ban>10 hour ban>1 day ban>1 week ban>1 month ban> Perm ban

JAILBREAK RULES

Everyone

Talking over admin/mod during mic check:
Warning>Kill
Talking over Warden: Warning>Kill>10 min. mute>30 min. mute>1 hour mute>2 hour mute>3 hour mute>5 hour mute>10 hour mute>1 day mute>1 week mute>Perm mute
Armoury camping: Warning+Kill>Kill without Warning>Kick>30 min. ban>1 hour ban>2 hour ban>5 hour ban>10 hour ban>1 day ban>3 day ban>1 week ban>2 week ban> Perm Ban
Baiting: Warning(x2)>Kill>Kick
Delaying: Warning(x2)>Kill>Kick
Ghosting: Warning>Kick>30 min. gag>1 hour gag>2 hour gag>5 hour gag>10 hour gag>1 day gag>1 week gag>Perm gag
Calling out false accusations repeatedly: Warning(x2)>Kick(x2)>30 min. ban>1 hour ban>2 hour ban>5 hour ban>10 hour ban>1 day ban>1 week ban
Sticky traps: Warning+Kill>Kill without Warning>Kick>1 Hour ban>3 Hour ban>6 Hour ban>10 Hour ban>1 day ban>1 week ban> Perm ban

Blue

Having a Bad microphone or don't have any: Warning(x2)>PermTeamBan (it will be revoked if they prove to have an audiable microphone after that)
Doesn't want to play as Warden: Kill+Warning>1 hour Teamban>2 hour Teamban>3 hour Teamban>5 hour Teamban>10 hour Teamban>1 day Teamban>2 day Teamban> Perm Teamban
Freekilling/Killing freedays with no reason/Teamkilling:
Kick>30 min. Ban>1 Hour ban>5 Hour ban>10 Hour ban>1 Day ban>1 Week ban>1 Month ban>Perm ban
Favouritism:
Warning+Kill>Kill without Warning>Kick>1 hour Teamban>3 hour Teamban>5 hour Teamban>10 Hour Teamban>1 day Teamban>1 week Teamban> Perm Teamban
Massfreekill:
1 day ban>1 week ban> Permban
Guard not close to the Warden:
Warning>Kill>Kick
Going to unreachable places:
Warning+Kill>Kill without Warning>Kick

Warden

"Kill orders": Warning>Kill>30 min. Teamban>1 Hour Teamban>3 Hour Teamban> 5 Hour Teamban>10 Hour Teamban>1 Day Teamban>3 Day Teamban>1 Week Teamban>Perm Teamban
Illegal Friendly-Fire: Kill(x2)>2 Hour Teamban>5 Hour Teamban>1 Day Teamban>5 Days Teamban>1 Week Teamban>1 Month Teamban>Perm Teamban
Tricky Orders:
Warning>Kill(x2)>30 min. Teamban>1 hour Teamban>2 Hour Teamban and so on until it hits 2 days teamban, then>1 week teamban>Perm Teamban
Pardoning Reds: Warning>Kill(x2)>30 min. Teamban>1 hour Teamban>2 Hour Teamban>5 Hour Teamban>1 Day Teamban>1 week teamban>Perm Teamban
LR Denial/Giving Last Request with no reason: Kill>1 Hour Teamban>1 Day Teamban
Meat Grinder/Arena as first minigame:
Warning>Kill+30. min Teamban>1 hour Teamban>2 hour Teamban>3 hour Teamban>5 hour Teamban>10 hour Teamban>1 day Teamban>2 day Teamban>1 week Teamban> Perm Teamban
Lying: Warning>Kill without warning>30 min. Teamban>1 hour Teamban>2 hour Teamban>3 hour Teamban>5 hour Teamban>10 hour Teamban>1 day Teamban>1 week Teamban>1 Month Teamban>Perm Teamban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?

I don't know if it is any important but, i was a donnor for a few months, and when i was on the server, i could only vote for teamban because, voting for slaying isn't gonna work for freekillers, and for some reason, when I enter the server, all freekillers magically disappear, then i just simply wait for them to comeback and begin to vote for teamban them, then they all flee and you know the rest of the story...

So, resuming all of this, I am known in the JailBreak BR server, and I really want to help everyone with want to play in peace and just have a good time in it.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro Enderbrow,

I've heard some things about you. I've seen some other applicants use you as a "known staff member" which tells me that you seem to assist in keeping order in the servers, which is good. (I have heard the same from Velcro)

Here's my view on your application.

Taking a quick peek at your chatlogs, I can see some concerning entries scattered here and there.
1571834810123.png

1571834885965.png
What concerns me is these entries are quite fresh, and even though I cannot judge the entries from this alone without context, the excessive use of caps is slightly concerning.

moving on to your listed puinishments:
Hacking/Cheating: If I have proof or witnesses, I will ban for 1 hour, immediately report for any admin's, if they allow me to, perm ban
just permanently ban the person with proof.

Abusing !calladmin: Warning>5 min. gag>10 min. gag>30 min. gag>1 hour gag>2 hour gag>3 hour gag and so on... I don't think that someone would keep doing this after so much gag, if so, when hits 1 day gag>perm gag
just letting you know, gagging someone doesn't prevent them from using commands. Therefore, calladmin abuse is bannable.

Baiting: Warning(x2)>Kill>Kick
Delaying: Warning(x2)>Kill>Kick
what if they keep doing it?

Calling out false accusations repeatedly: Warning(x2)>Kick(x2)>30 min. ban>1 hour ban>2 hour ban>5 hour ban>10 hour ban>1 day ban>1 week ban
you would ban someone for a chat related offence?

Having a Bad microphone or don't have any: Warning(x2)>PermTeamBan (it will be revoked if they prove to have an audiable microphone after that)
just making sure that they don't have their mic is enough to permanently teamban them. They can appeal when they have a mic.

Freekilling/Killing freedays with no reason/Teamkilling: Kick>30 min. Ban>1 Hour ban>5 Hour ban>10 Hour ban>1 Day ban>1 Week ban>1 Month ban>Perm ban
you would ban a blu for freekilling?

Massfreekill: 1 day ban>1 week ban> Permban
1 day is a bit lenient IMO.

Guard not close to the Warden: Warning>Kill>Kick
Going to unreachable places: Warning+Kill>Kill without Warning>Kick
what if they keep doing it?

in general, I believe you need to straighten out your punishment section a bit. Some punishments have ladders that are too short, (what would you do if they kept coming back and doing the same thing again?) and you have some punishments that are not the right type for the rule. (you don't ban for chat related offences).

Your playtime is fine, and you don't have any punishments logged, which is a plus.

I believe you need to improve your punishment section a tad, and you need to mind your language.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Enderbrow

Strange
Hello Gibus.

Yeah, I have heard some people call me an staff member, just because I was a donor at the time, even though I kept saying I'm not.

About the Chatlog, I most use my mic, so when I use the chat, it is when i'm muted or cannot use the mic at the time, like the "To mutado porra", I'm just saying "I'm muted ffs", or something like that, porra = fuck, but in English is a bit more complicated.
About the Caps, I think in this game, some of the Blues doesn't know how to play the game (or they doesn't have a mic), and when I'm dead, I need to use the chat, so... I say to them "TEM DEMENCIA PORRA", that is equal to "DO YOU HAVE A MIND PROBLEM?", and yes, it was a question, I was so angry that I can't do anything about those who doesn't know how to play and trying to speak to them to go to the other team...

So, about the punishment list:

Hacking/cheating: Sometimes I don't record my games, so I don't know if I can ban them just for seeing, or they just kill, leave, and I don't take a screenshot (But I don't know if just a Screenshot can be considered as a proof, if yes, I just ban them after taking the screenshot).

Abusing !calladmin: Then I'll just change from Gag for Ban.

Baiting/Delaying: I'll just keep kicking until it hits 3 times doing this, then 1 hour ban>2 hour ban>3 hour ban>5 hour ban>10 hour ban>1 day ban>1 week ban>perm ban (But I'm pretty sure people don't do that very often, only if they are AFK or trolling[and if they are trolling, I think the might stop after being kicked for 3 times]).

Calling out false accusations repeatedly: If they keep doing it and spamming in the chat "Freekill", I think so, even then I just warned and kicked from the server.

Having a Bad microphone or doesn't have one: So I just change the rule for those who doesn't have a microphone.

Freekilling/Killing freedays with no reason/Teamkilling: If they do this on purpose without a reason, yes.

MassFreekilling: I think the 1 day ban is just for them know that if they do this again, things will get worse for him, they will know that they can be banned forever from the server.

Guard not close to the Warden/Going to unreachable places: Same thing I've change for Baiting/Delaying (but as Teamban).

Thank you so much for reading my application, I'm really excited to know your answer after i changed a few things about the punishment list.
And just to make sure, and that's a fact, I only say things like that you see on my chatlog, when some people don't play the games by the rules, because that's really frustrating...

Again, thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro again,

Quick update.

Baiting/Delaying: I'll just keep kicking until it hits 3 times doing this, then 1 hour ban>2 hour ban>3 hour ban>5 hour ban>10 hour ban>1 day ban>1 week ban>perm ban (But I'm pretty sure people don't do that very often, only if they are AFK or trolling[and if they are trolling, I think the might stop after being kicked for 3 times]).
We don't ban for baiting, usually a teamban suffices. If the red forcebaits they are KOS and the blus can deal with that prisoner.

Freekilling/Killing freedays with no reason/Teamkilling: If they do this on purpose without a reason, yes.
As said before, a teamban usually suffices.

MassFreekilling: I think the 1 day ban is just for them know that if they do this again, things will get worse for him, they will know that they can be banned forever from the server.
I misread the application last time. We don't ban for MFK anymore, we just give a longer teamban.

I can understand that it is frustrating to have people not follow the rules, but as staff you need to control your language. We cannot have a staff member flipping out and insulting others after a breach of the rules.

This will be my last reply, good luck with your application.

Enderbrow

Strange
Hello again.

So, for baiting/delaying, for baiting, then is just considered KOS, not gonna do anything to that, if it is Red, if it is Blu, then just Kill; For delaying, I'll just change for Ban to Teamban.

for Freekilling/Killing freedays without a reason/Teamkilling, I'll just change for Ban to TeamBan.

For Massfreekilling, same as above.

I already change my behavior, I don't say things like that anymore, and of course I will keep improving from now on.

Thanks for reading.

Velcro

Console is a Furry

Velcro

Hi EnderBrow, as you're applying for the same server i moderate i feel it's important for me to review your application.

First i'd to say that you're an well know of mine, you did well when using vote team ban against people that where breaking rules and didnt have an moderator by the time i wasen't accepted yet. As far as i can see you know quite well the rules, just dosen't really know how to properly punish people, but you can improve that by reading staff's applications reviews for example.
The biggest problems i had with you where mic spam (you really should avoid using your soundboard if you wanna moderate), and sometimes refusing to give people LR ( doing one more minigame with one single person when you didnt specified beforehand ), thats things you cant do if you want to be a moderator.

Gibus already passed by a lot of the punishment section, so im just going to point and enforce some things.

Abusing !calladmin: Warning>5 min. gag>10 min. gag>30 min. gag>1 hour gag>2 hour gag>3 hour gag and so on... I don't think that someone would keep doing this after so much gag, if so, when hits 1 day gag>perm gag
We dont do 5m/10m punishment lenght as it is too short, you already changed the type of punishment to Ban and not Gag so its fine.

Talking over admin/mod during mic check: Warning>Kill
I dont think the ladders end in there, what if they keep doing it?

Talking over Warden: Warning>Kill>10 min. mute>30 min. mute>1 hour mute>2 hour mute>3 hour mute>5 hour mute>10 hour mute>1 day mute>1 week mute>Perm mute
Same as i said before, the start's punishment lenght is too short.

Armoury camping: Warning+Kill>Kill without Warning>Kick>30 min. ban>1 hour ban>2 hour ban>5 hour ban>10 hour ban>1 day ban>3 day ban>1 week ban>2 week ban> Perm Ban
Gibus already stated that before for other punishments but we dont ban for Armory camping.

As i've see you've been improving your language, so thats a good thing, but i still think you need to improve your behavior.
Good Luck on your apply.

Enderbrow

Strange
Hello Velcro.

Thank you for reviewing my application, so glad that you seeing it, because, as you say, we're from the same server.

So, first things first, about the micspam/Refusing LR, the micspam I only use when:
1. The Warden or anyone is not talking
2. Warden allow me to (ex: Play a battle or victory music)
Of course I won't do any micspam if I got to choose to be a mod.

And about the Refusing LR, I've already spoke to you that I specified before the minigame starts about that, like "This minigame will not give you GLR, we will do another after that" or on PT/BR "Quem ganhar o minigame não ganha GLR, vai fazer outro", but if you don't hear that, I'm already telling you that.

So, about the punishment:

Abusing !calladmin: Just remove the 5/10 min. to already 30 min. ban and so on...

Talking over admin/mod during mic check: Well, I think if we keep killing him, they will eventually stop, there's no need to kick or ban him, but, if we do mute him, then I'll change to; (Warning>Kill>10 min. mute>30 min. mute>1 hour mute>2 hour mute>3 hour mute>4 hour mute>5 hour mute>10 hour mute>1 day mute>2 day mute>4 day mute>1 week mute> perm mute), but I still think that they will stop when they keep getting killed every round.

Talking over Warden: Then go as (Warning>Kill>45 min. mute>1 hour mute>2 hour mute>5 hour mute>10 hour mute>1 day mute>1 week mute>perm mute)

Armoury camping: Then I'll change the "Ban" for "Teamban", keeping the time as I state

I've already not cursing anyone on the server as I was doing in my first time on the server, I'm always polite and responsible on that subject, you know me.

Thanks for reading.

Velcro

Console is a Furry

Velcro

Just passing by to link this to your application.
You where recently reported and punished for mic spam, a thing you said you where going to stop.
(demo atacched below)

Attachments

• 2019-11-03_22-11-53(1).dem
    2.1 MB · Views: 151

Enderbrow

Strange
Hello again.

So, Velcro, I can't open the demo, but I know that I have micspam these's days, so there's no need to lying about that.

And RainbowRobb, this person was a friend that I played in others servers, I think, don't remember too much, but I never spoke with him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom