Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined enchant mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

enchantr

What was your type of punishment:
PEMRMANMRT MUTE
What is your SteamID?

what is a steam id

Who has punished you?

rainbow robb and jax the cunt

Why were you punished?
speaking out against admins

Why should we revoke your punishment?

jax is a cunt and i got muted for speaking out against his harsh punishment and lenient punishment for the same crime then nearly 2 minutes after i got banned for no reason wow what a cunt

i discuseed this with ym good friend cean and bASIL and they are DISGUSTD at the way these admins are
they cannot believe how INCOMPETENT they are - NO WARNINGS WERE GIVEN ABOUT OUR PUNISHMENT FOR NO REASDON AFTER TRHE 1ST ONE
they believe that mainly jax the cunt is the incompetente one

MY GOOD FRIEND JESSE ALSO GOT A PERMANANT MUTE AND BAN FOR THIS SAM E REAOSN SHE WAS INNOCENT AND WAS SMASHING HER DESK OUT OF RAGE AND SHE GOT PERMA MUTE FOR THAT HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY THAT EY JAX THE CUNT

i would hereby ask that you ban jax tbhne cunt and rainmbow robbin hood for incompetency in their line of adminship and would also like to revoke our mutes and bans

thank you for readingf this declaration

love, enchant <3 <3 <3

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You were cancerous on mic, I muted you to make the spamming stop. Then I looked up your previous mutes, and saw that this is normal for you. I then changed it to perma. At this point both you and Jesseh attempted to call admin for me being "a cunt". I only banned you a day, you're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom