Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Enable Demoman Shield Charging for the VSH LR

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I suggest you make a poll since people are liking your suggestion.
Sorry, polls up, was getting some much needed sleep lol
This was discussed, and according to Aegeus, the l"etranger should be nerfed due to the cloak regeneration
Having 250 rounds in a cloak-recharging revolver that can land hits from across the map is pretty silly, might update the poll if more people seem on board.
EDIT: Not opening that can of worms yet, maybe in a different thread...

Last edited:

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
I don't really see a need for Medi-shields on VSH LR, as default VSH doesn't has this and quite a bunch of people (including me) play as Medic and is atleast decent at it.
Not sure how VSH LR works but unless there's no Revivers spawned when a player die (and there's a medic in the team), i won't vote for Yes.

normie

Totally Ordinary
I don't really see a need for Medi-shields on VSH LR, as default VSH doesn't has this and quite a bunch of people (including me) play as Medic and is atleast decent at it.
Not sure how VSH LR works but unless there's no Revivers spawned when a player die (and there's a medic in the team), i won't vote for Yes.
I think he's talking about the Demoman shield charge on red team since you can't charge on Red

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Medi-shields might be handy to defend an engie nest from CBS arrows, but no, this is not what I was talking about. Also, Revivers + bhop = cancer.
I think he's talking about the Demoman shield charge on red team since you can't charge on Red
You are correct, sir.

Edited title to avoid further confusion :/

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom