Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted emu's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

emu

Sufficiently Lethal
User name: emu

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your SteamID?
emu#0007

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
Posting a meme in general.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
First, of all, I'd like to say that I completely understand that my actions have consequences. I'm not the most trustworthy member of the Blackwonder community; I'll be the first to admit that. My activities in the past have been disrespectful to the community and the people belonging to it. I've made mistakes, and I acknowledge that. I've made bad decisions too frequently throughout the years I've been a member for me to assume I'll get a positive response to this thread.

Raiding the Blackwonder discord with my friends was probably one of the stupidest decisions I've made concerning my online presence. I regret it to the fullest extent.

I hope that I can adequately explain my thought process behind posting this image in general and show that I deserve an unban.

As I was posting the image, I had previously seen admins gloss over pictures in the same taste, such as this message, the one sent directly before mine. Memes, in general, are hardly enforced, as far as I could tell, making me believe that I was essentially allowed to post memes.

Admins do this all the time, namely Jim, the admin who permanently banned me, seen here, here, and here.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in the server for the week that I was unbanned, and I would love if I was able to experience it again. I'm sorry for breaking the rules, please give me another chance.

Thanks.

Attachments

• uwu.png
    uwu.png
    32 KB · Views: 326
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom