Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Elcapast gag appel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elcapast

Mildly Menacing
What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? server

What is your SteamID?

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
[TD]Insulting players[/TD]​

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It was really unfair the Train/mod/admin Should not be able to free kill and get away with it then when i call him out and be a little toxic i get gaged

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Tbh, it should be longer than 2 hours

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190812-231807.png
    Screenshot_20190812-231807.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 171

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Since you refuse to admit it, I assume you accidentally lethal taunted. After I killed you, your chat was just cap spam of claiming freekill and being rude. I eventually told you to stop and you didn't so you were gagged. The following round you decided to intentionally freekill me (which I have on demo) so I had to then also teamban you.

Fortunately for you it slipped my mind to check for priors afterwards (it's been a while for me) so I'm going to chuck the appeal since your gag has already expired. However since you appealed I checked you other prior punishments so I'm extending your teamban to a month given the list you have and how recent most of the punishments are.

Attached demo is you freekilling me (I think) and your teambans. The gag is expired and your teamban expires in a month.

Feel free to maturely appeal in about a week and if you do so I'll reduce the teamban to expire. Next time you get teambanned it will likely be permanently.

1565669017780.png

Attachments

• despacito.dem
    6.2 MB · Views: 175
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom