Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Elcapast Discord ban appel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elcapast

Mildly Menacing
What was your type of punishment?:
Ban on discord

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:141465597

Who has punished you?
No idea

Why were you punished?
I posted a picture of someone in a chat a few months ago

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well I really wanna and it all has to start with getting back into the discord and making friends. And getting into the black-wonder community I am known on LAJB but i have been branching out into the other servers and I just wanna say I am sorry for breaking the rules.
It has been a few months I was never warned not to post pictures.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You know exactly what you did, and you have continued to behave in an unacceptable manner. You are "known" as a rule breaker.

1572974030777.png

1572974294727.png

1572974330068.png

Elcapast

Mildly Menacing
I had no idea at the time, if you really look into it
That 2 week ban Should be removed ,People have kept doing it after me with staff online and the staff does not do anything I even had a staff member tell me they will only ban me for doing that.(Still not in rules where it says Can't taunt kill as a freeday) And when i did it there was no warning people do it all the time but I get punished
My most recent mute with kerknor. His toxic is me calling someone bad on 2fort and just some trash-talk and cracking jokes
My mute with console I did tell him to turn on ff

And if those warnings for "Trolling staff" The only trolling I do to staff is when jim made his name Elcap4st And i made my name J 1 m

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
And if those warnings for "Trolling staff" The only trolling I do to staff is when jim made his name Elcap4st And i made my name J 1 m
I don't think any of those are from Jim.

That 2 week ban Should be removed

No one will ever believe you here; because:

Since you came to blackwonder 2 years ago, you have threatened to hunt down and kill staff members (June 11, 2017)

You whine and make snide remarks in the shoutbox, to get attention.

Post people's faces in discord, who do not want their information shared.

I assume there have bee other things, and other accounts we haven't spent the time to look up. I saw you still use the account from 2017 (the one you threatened staff with), as you were perm'd for hacking or something.

D

Deleted member 3276

Absolutely not! I will not be undoing your discord ban, as Robb and Tax stated above, you obviously knew what you were doing was wrong.
I posted a picture of someone in a chat a few months ago

Why would you even share photo's of people anyway?

Unless I see a direct change to your attitude, I will never be accepting your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom