Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined eggs's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggs

Username: eggs

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198004949455

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
I was banned on all servers for bypassing a perm mute.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
This was years ago and I cannot even find the ban on the ban list, I was banned from all servers despite only playing on the jailbreak server. I do not even remember the name I went by then. It was like 2018/19

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
1700634904295.png

eggs

I don't understand how I was exploiting if there was no exploiting to begin with, I never exploited in tf2.

eggs

I also noticed for one of my bans, I was banned for donor abuse about another person.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Gather around, kiddies, and let papa 10k regale you with another Jailbreak tragedy. Our tale revolves around a fellow named @Hood Turtle, one of many nobles of the once-proud kingdom of LA. Like many of the aristocracy there, Hood thought himself above the common folk, drowning out their cries with his own boisterous laughter and blaspheming the land's Great Defenders. He thought himself untouchable, effortlessly sidestepping attempts to silence his arrogant tongue, until one day he stepped too far. "I will claim the Defenders' power, for I am just and worthy of it. I shall smite my enemies in the guise of another, and no one shall be the wiser!" Hood did as he proclaimed, but his heresy did not go as unnoticed as he thought, for a Defender, a Sentinel, learned of his actions and stripped him of his stolen power. Together with a Raven, they pushed through his shield of lies and banished him from the nation. Hood mourned his fall from grace, and wept over his loss of power. He spent many years in silent exile, until one day he disguised himself and tried to sneak back into a different city. Believing himself to be in the clear, he was startled as a sudden shadow loomed over him: the same Sentinel from all those years ago had found him again. Desperate for escape, more lies poured out of his gibbering tongue as attempted to flee his tormentor, but in Hood's panic he failed to notice that even his lies fled, wrapping around his legs, clinging to security.
It was like 2018/19
He stumbled and fell,
I don't understand how I was exploiting if there was no exploiting to begin with, I never exploited in tf2.
and his own lies
I also noticed for one of my bans, I was banned for donor abuse about another person.
s u f f o c a t e d
h i m .

Moral of the story? Don't get tangled up in your own web of lies. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom