Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who killed UN Owen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
So it’s Easter... and what better time to sit inside and watch anime all day hold a giveaway.

I’m giving away this unusual: Click here to view! (or... you could also keep it a surprise for yourself)

To decide who wins the giveaway, I'll also be using BrantSteele Hunger Games simulator. Once enough contestants have replied, the Hunger Games will begin the following weekend and will be streamed live on twitch by @Jampoint and @Yelowchy

Here is what you have to do to be eligible to win this unusual:
  • Have a forum account [highly recommend having a steam account attached]
  • Be one of the first 35 people to reply to this thread. Anyone who's the 35th or above person to reply will be ineligible unless someone who posts before them is disqualified.
  • Anyone who replies more than once before the Hunger Games begins will be disqualified.
  • Nothing is required in your replies. Post whatever you wish in your reply (as long as it doesn't break any forum rules). Please don't make them too long.
  • If a player is banned from anywhere in the community he is disqualified
  • If a player shows toxic behavor anywhere he is disqualified
  • Have fun and don't die.
The giveaway will need 35 different people. No more and no less.
d5zvafw-f574ca1a-cdc1-407e-b4b4-4524399173f8.jpg

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
5st. If I die from Chlamydia, I'm rioting the streets.

Last edited:

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
@Noodle ball
remember when we were playing fortnite and there was some default that was shooting us with a crossbow but we couldn't see him? good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom