Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Ear rape in Mario Kart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenomorPhing

Unremarkable
Ok,so in the mario kart server when you go into world 2,everything is turned on and its ear rape.
I go in that world and there are cloaked spyes just calling out and raping my ears.
FIX THIS

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
That's map specific, where the microphones on the stage broadcast voicelines spoken near them to that entire part of the map. One person alone isn't a problem, and when there are many it's impossible to pinpoint a single perpetrator. Rather than making changes to a very common mario kart map, I think it's best to either just avoid world 2 or turn off the sound while scorching them all, ending their reign. They'll all be on the stage, very close to the microphones.

XenomorPhing

Unremarkable
That's map specific, where the microphones on the stage broadcast voicelines spoken near them to that entire part of the map. One person alone isn't a problem, and when there are many it's impossible to pinpoint a single perpetrator. Rather than making changes to a very common mario kart map, I think it's best to either just avoid world 2 or turn off the sound while scorching them all, ending their reign. They'll all be on the stage, very close to the microphones.
Ok thank you viking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom