Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Dude Fortunate's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude Fortunate

User name: Dude Fortunate

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:218587881

Who has punished you?
Egg

Why were you punished?
Not giving orders as warden, LR denial, Hiding in an unreachable spot.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
As much as the reasons of my punishments are rather severe, i would like to say my side of the story. The time i was banned in, the people on the server as a whole were messing around, when i tried to be warden they would all fire me before i get the chance to even start the round. It was just repetitive freedays that the server wanted, and if i tried to do a normal round they would fire me. The lr denial part i believe is fake. There was no lr due to the never seem to end freedays, so i was surprised from that ban. The unreachable spot however, i will admit i hid in it the first round but i did let some people in it, the second time i went to it i made it wide open for anyone (and inevitably got killed like one would expect).

I know very well, that buud had video proof, and in that proof you will find people who are eye witnesses (Like fluffy and Breww) who saw what happened all the way through. If you must ask them, please do and any other people who appear in the clip of what hapened. Sorry for any incconvenience.

I understand completely the door part. That may have been a 1 time thing but i did still do it. The rest however i do not understand.

SO i made a mistake. Buud is who reported me but egg uis who banned me.
Sorry for the mix up.

I'm such an idiot.

The server which the incident happed on was the EU Jailbreak I believe, it's the one that's simply "Blackwonder Jailbreak"

Last edited:

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Please edit your post next time, you're spamming messages on your own post.

@Egg will (probably) take care of this.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
The lr denial part i believe is fake. There was no lr due to the never seem to end freedays, so i was surprised from that ban.
They were LR Freedays, and you not giving orders resulted in their LR being denied. I will remove the ban but the teamban shall remain on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom