Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Duckins ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckins

xander

I had joined one of your servers, and was greeted my a mostly friendly group of people. I wanted to join the blu team seeing how I was well experienced in that aspect, so I went to ur forums to look at the rules. Alas, for no known reason the rules for jailbreak weren't working properly. I shrugged it off and decided I'll check back in a second. So I joined Blu, And became warden by chance, I had asked reds to tell me what they wanted to do. One wittingly replied with armoury tour. I said "Sure! Haha! All reds crouch walk follow warden into armoury no deours or delays no grabbing ammo!" After a few chuckles and laughs inside the armoury. I was greeted with a swift solemn ban with no context. No warnings, No indication I was doing something wrong notta. I asked what I had done wrong and got nothing in return but 'You did armoury tour.' I was incredible upset to have such a crude thing to happen over a joke. I know my excuse is Petty but I was unaware of this redundant and complex rule. I only ask for a second chance or at least a warning before a flat ban is put on my account. Here is proof of the rules not working as the should.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hi, we have a ban appeal format, but since you have already done this, could you at least link your steamid?

Duckins

xander

Yes of course, my bad I was a rush. I'm new to the forums and don't know my way too well around here. But since you asked so nicely here is my information.
Steam name : Duckins
steam3ID: [U:1:318772685]
steamID32: STEAM_0:1:159386342

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

since rules aren't working I'll undo it, please be more careful with the rules in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom