Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined drowsee's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
Username: drowsee

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:158771749

Who has punished you?
10 hot dames (10k)

Why were you punished?
spamming, priors (keep in mind "priors" was in reference to ONE prior, also my punishment ladder was accelerated to light speed by lox. thanks lox.)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It's been 7 months since the gag and it's become something of a thorn in the side whenever I'm playing on the wonderful wasteland known as LA jb. Anyways I think it's the gag should be revoked because I've learnt my lesson and I won't EVER spam again. (p.s. 10k still hasn't proven to me what I spammed so hooray (p.p.s. he didn't even have a demo of the ordeal just a lousy screencap 2 rounds after i was gagged))

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
spamming, priors (keep in mind "priors" was in reference to ONE prior, also my punishment ladder was accelerated to light speed by lox. thanks lox.)
Your prior comm blocks.
(p.s. 10k still hasn't proven to me what I spammed so hooray
Proverbs 29:9.
(p.p.s. he didn't even have a demo of the ordeal just a lousy screencap 2 rounds after i was gagged))
Chat logs are such a wonderful thing, aren't they?
Anyways I think it's the gag should be revoked because I've learnt my lesson and I won't EVER spam again.
Heh. You know, someone reached out to me when you made this appeal, told me about how you've been raiding discords and flooding them with racist garbage. While not relevant to the punishment in question, this along with your recent forum conduct has proven that your behavior remains utterly unchanged even after 7 months passing. There needs to be a difference in input before there's a difference in output. A calculator will still give the result of 2+2 as 4 no matter how long you wait between uses.
TLDR: until there's a sign of substantial improvement from you, this isn't coming off. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom