Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Drowsee's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
User name: Drowsee

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:0:158771749

Who has punished you?

Why were you punished?
According to him: "Spam bro"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Today is my first day off my gag. I hop on US Jb for some good times, and WOOPDEEDOO I get a fat gag. When I asked him why, all he replied was "Spam bro". I will show you my chat logs for the session and show you that there was no spam.

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
123.png

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
7 of those messages in the first screenshot have been posted 2 seconds from one another. Unless chat was getting flooded from everyone.

Last edited:

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
Honestly, it's my FIRST DAY off my month gag, and you think I would jeopardize it? At least, do you think I would've spammed while an admin was on? I might be dumb, but not that dumb. Yet.

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
7 of those messages have been posted 2 seconds from one another.

That was during the map vote, where everyone was telling everyone else what to pick

edit: btw it's 5 messages within 7 secs, during map vote

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Howdy Drowsee,
I'd just put up a demo but I forgot to save it apparently. Screenshots will have to suffice :/
First SS shows the first time you started to get antsy. I don't recall saying anything to you about it, and we just moved on.
Second one's what prompted the gag.
That was during the map vote, where everyone was telling everyone else what to pick
The only one spamming was you. This was immediately after I warned people not to spam after some guy started a countdown the previous round.
Honestly, it's my FIRST DAY off my month gag, and you think I would jeopardize it? At least, do you think I would've spammed while an admin was on?
Evidently you weren't as careful as you should've been. See you in a month. Declined.

Attachments

• Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    147.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    152.1 KB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom