Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Drak0mode's Mute appeal

Drak0mode

Username: Drak0mode

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?

Who has punished you?
Bigunit

Why were you punished?
The reason listed was Loud Micspam.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't recall whether it was just my microphone's volume in vc, or vox sounds/osts in soundboard that was the straw. Either way it wasn't my intent to annoy players or drown out those using vc. I can understand volume reasons, my mic was probably set to max in tf2 voice volume settings. Again, I don't know the specific reason outside of the high audio, nonetheless I'll only use soundpad music if requested or accepted in the zombie server. In the video my windows audio is set to 30 (my r240hy is at a high output already).

NOTE: the echo is a dual pickup from my mic in the video and the game mic test. I apologize on that part.

Attachments

• 20220822_142128.mp4
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Drak0mode

Attachments

• Soundsnip.PNG
    Soundsnip.PNG
    8.7 KB · Views: 39

Drak0mode

I don't mean to be a bit intrusive but Bigunit do you remember what specific debauchery I was up to that got me gigamuted? I'd say I'd like to know out of concern so that I don't repeat it, but after realizing I've been disciplined 7 times in the past 4 amonths I'd think the desire to know is more out of morbid curiosity.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom