Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dr.Lag-switch dog's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Lag-switch dog

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:139488427

Who has punished you?
Wanka

Why were you punished?
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-dr-lag-switch-dog.10028/

According to the report made by Herald11 (SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:83121117) i was donor abusing by calling a vote to vote kick myself

Why should we revoke your punishment?
why i feel that my punishment should be revoked is because what for starters the the fact that this incident is called "DONOR ABUSING" is just dumb in my opinion. and second off in the report by the admin WANKA he had stated "The reason this is classed as donator abuse is because you're voting to kick yourself to let everyone know you're leaving It's pointless, annoying, it resets the vote timer and it closes all other active menus (such as LR menus or voting menus used in Theatre/Dinner)" At this time inside on server ( the warden was not doing anything ) and i got bored and wanted to leave but in style so i called a vote on my self . I claim that i have been inside the ny jailbreak sever over 7 months ago and seeing other donors like me doing the same and i did not seen any reports on this subject and everything was fine ( i do not wish to expose those people) plus no one in the server that voiced any kind of resentment to me being kicked only Herald11 yelling " thats donor abuse thats donor abuse" and as my closing statement i did not know that calling a vote can closes all other active menus such as LR menus or voting menus .

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I’m fairly certain by now with all your punishments and appeals, you can’t possibly expect us to take “I didn’t know” and “other people did it” and “I want to leave in style” as a proper answer. Think a little bit, was there a proper reason to call this vote using the powers that you agree not to misuse in any way when you donated? Did herald not tell you it was abuse, you thought there would be no consequences, and then you got caught? I’m on mobile so I can’t see your prior punishments and appeals without spending 20 minutes figuring it out but it seems you simply weren’t thinking, or didn’t care...

@Wanka

Dr.Lag-switch dog

Unremarkable
I’m fairly certain by now with all your punishments and appeals, you can’t possibly expect us to take “I didn’t know” and “other people did it” and “I want to leave in style” as a proper answer. Think a little bit, was there a proper reason to call this vote using the powers that you agree not to misuse in any way when you donated? Did herald not tell you it was abuse, you thought there would be no consequences, and then you got caught? I’m on mobile so I can’t see your prior punishments and appeals without spending 20 minutes figuring it out but it seems you simply weren’t thinking, or didn’t care...

@Wanka

Mr.Jim Im going to be 100% honest with you and every admin reading this when I typed ( !vote kick dr.lag ) i was simply was not thinking about there being any consequences any like I said all I wanted to do is leave the server in style and not bring any delay to the sever or anything like that

D

Deleted member 3276

Mr.Jim Im going to be 100% honest with you and every admin reading this when I typed ( !vote kick dr.lag ) i was simply was not thinking about there being any consequences any like I said all I wanted to do is leave the server in style and not bring any delay to the sever or anything like that
I've told you so many times that using donor commands on yourself wasn't allowed...

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Why should we revoke your punishment?
At this time inside on server ( the warden was not doing anything ) and i got bored and wanted to leave but in style so i called a vote on my self .
That confirms you had no real reason to be calling the vote. Thank you for admitting to something I already knew.

I claim that i have been inside the ny jailbreak sever over 7 months ago and seeing other donors like me doing the same and i did not seen any reports on this subject and everything was fine
Other people doing it and being a long-time player doesn't make it okay in the slightest. If anything, it makes it worse. If you've been playing for 7 months, then you should be aware of the rules and that you aren't to misuse donator commands for shits and giggles.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom