Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Dr.Bobert's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Bobert

Scarcely Lethal
Username: Dr.Bobert

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:55960136

Who has punished you?
Midnight Owl

Why were you punished?
Illegal FF during Warday + Troll (priors)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Okay so I understand the team ban having fun has its prices which I can accept. However what is interesting to me is that I am getting punished forever because of priors and the last team ban I got from an admin was 10000 Cold Knights over a year ago for "too much trolling" and that was only 1 day so I am understandably confused. I do not expect to be fully release from my punishment however it would make a lot more sense to reduce the duration to something more reasonable.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello Dr.Bobert,

Very questionable last year when est teamban you last year on July 19th. Also, 10k state this is the 14th teamban, although, 12 of them are staff and 2 are from donor punishment. Never enable FF during the last day warday, since FF is currently broken as it doesn't register for blue, only reds which are a great disadvantageous, nothingless still against doing so. Also, I wasn't sure if the admin told you that okay or not, whatever that admin is wrong in this.

At 1:00 you requested reds to vote to enable FF, I did type saying no to that, but I'm not sure if you saw that or not. Which vote didn't pass, however, right after you started voting only blue which passed, then shortly after 1:45 you did warden vote again for reds which got passed, this could be considered warden vote abuse, but I wasn't sure about that.

I have decided to reduce it to 2 days, so don't make this silly mistake again.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom