Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dot's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dot

hehe

User name: Dot

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:220630742

Who has punished you?
Drax

Why were you punished?
Cheating

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hi,

First of all, clip that shows my last moments in BlackWonder servers: https://youtu.be/rkNWKKdgAbk It does look like I am cheating and I actually am. But I cheated ...a bit different. There was a custom mod that made seeing players through walls possible without actually cheating uploaded to GameBanana. Here it is: https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/3827. That was the only thing i used. Drax actually banned me for "aimbotting" too and can't blame him to be honest 'cause it looks real suspicious. I can guarantee that i never actually cheated though. My only guess is high ping since it was connected to a LA server while i live in EU.

I changed a lot in those 3 years and actually improved in the game and started playing it again! Since BlackWonder is a huge community i would also like to play there.

Thank you!

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
User name: Dot

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:220630742

Who has punished you?
Drax

Why were you punished?
Cheating

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hi,

First of all, clip that shows my last moments in BlackWonder servers:
It does look like I am cheating and I actually am. But I cheated ...a bit different. There was a custom mod that made seeing players through walls possible without actually cheating uploaded to GameBanana. Here it is: https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/3827. That was the only thing i used. Drax actually banned me for "aimbotting" too and can't blame him to be honest 'cause it looks real suspicious. I can guarantee that i never actually cheated though. My only guess is high ping since it was connected to a LA server while i live in EU.

I changed a lot in those 3 years and actually improved in the game and started playing it again! Since BlackWonder is a huge community i would also like to play there.

Thank you!

To be clear, you were using a 3rd party software mechanism to gain an advantage over those who did not install this software?

Dot

hehe

To be clear, you were using a 3rd party software mechanism to gain an advantage over those who did not install this software?
No, i was using a mod that you would put in the "custom" folder. Like HUDs. I have no idea how it works. It looks like it's been removed from GameBanana. I don't know if it's archived, i'll attach it if i find it.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Right, you were using software not included with the game, to gain an advantage over others. That is cheating, it doesn't matter if you paid for it, or if it had (or didn't) blatant names like lmaobox or lithium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom