Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined doodoo fart's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

brotherb

User name: doodoo fart

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198062733869

Who has punished you?
Console | blw.tf

Why were you punished?
Donor Abuse

Why should we revoke your punishment?
To be honest I wasn't abusing donor privileges, I honestly didn't know that putting false reasons was a punishable offense I thought that as long as the person was doing something wrong and everyone agreed it would be cool .the reason they're saying I was abusing was because I would give stupid reasons for the the votes despite them being 100% real. I would only vote to mute or kick someone who was genuinely spamming and pissing off everyone. The reason it appears as though I was abusing was because the reasons I wrote were inappropriate and dumb simply because I was trying to be funny or whatever. Doesn't make it ok however I thought I'd just put that out there. I never just randomly voted for the fun of it you can ask literally anyone that frequents the server.

Last edited:

brotherb

I already stated that almost all the reasons were jokes but they were started for legitimate reasons in this instance the guy was spamming so i called a vote to kick him but he left and rejoined. after he rejoined he'd gone completely silent so i put "refusal to speak" as a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom