Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dont let admins firelock

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
1. if majority of people want to fire then let the majority fire

2. if its disruptive to gameplay then that sucks cuz fire is based off of majority, just increase what the majority is if its that big of an issue

3. one time we tried to fire a guy but then pie didn't let us and then he gave shit orders and had a fail round

4. one time we tried to fire a guy but then raven didn't let us and then he made us play nine square

5. one time we tried to fire a guy but then 10k didn't let us and then he did something bad i don't remember

6. fire is funny and if the majority of people want to do it then why not, somebody always rewardens anyway, plus its not like its fire every round

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
FIre abuse *exist*

Joke aside, Admin is allowed to lock fire, and all on blu are allowed and willing to be warden, doesn't matter bad warden or kid warden or good warden. If the warden has been hogging for 3 rounds straight, then sure, we can fire that warden.

*REMEMBER* asking all reds to fire the warden every round, then again, that led you and other players to get banned for fire abuse.

EDIT: about 6, fire every round happened on turbine jb map that you there including 10k there too. It's not funny to fire the warden every round.

Last edited:

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
The majority of JB players will intentionally abuse things if it means they get to be little dickheads without any seemingly known punishment. Firelocking & punishing people for encouraging others to false fire is pretty valid imo

JB isn't a democracy

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
I will gladly have /lockfire decommissioned if crits are no longer removed from blues on warden lock. As that's unlikely to happen however I'm afraid you're stuck with this safeguard for now.
crits are a crutch and every time we try to fire its usually because the guy plays some random minigame that nobody likes, like four square or nine square, some rng crap, and admin locks fire. why is fire even a command if the majority of time when we use it, its just locked? you might as well take it out if all it does is get people in trouble for fire abuse and needs to be locked every single time

ChieMuffin

Strange
1. if majority of people want to fire then let the majority fire

2. if its disruptive to gameplay then that sucks cuz fire is based off of majority, just increase what the majority is if its that big of an issue

3. one time we tried to fire a guy but then pie didn't let us and then he gave shit orders and had a fail round

4. one time we tried to fire a guy but then raven didn't let us and then he made us play nine square

5. one time we tried to fire a guy but then 10k didn't let us and then he did something bad i don't remember

6. fire is funny and if the majority of people want to do it then why not, somebody always rewardens anyway, plus its not like its fire every round
Oh no, Nine Square, the horror

trippmeister

Unremarkable
crits are a crutch and every time we try to fire its usually because the guy plays some random minigame that nobody likes, like four square or nine square, some rng crap, and admin locks fire. why is fire even a command if the majority of time when we use it, its just locked? you might as well take it out if all it does is get people in trouble for fire abuse and needs to be locked every single time

I agree. !fire definitely should be removed because it seems like all it does is get people in trouble and it just gets locked nonetheless anyways

Pienamai

Face Melting
why is fire even a command if the majority of time when we use it, its just locked? you might as well take it out if all it does is get people in trouble for fire abuse and needs to be locked every single time
We have the fire command to combat abusive wardens, ones that break the rules, such as illegal ff, illegal minigames, or ones that just don't give orders.
It's meant to give the average player a bit of power when a staff member isn't available to moderate, but as it seems the average player can't handle that little bit of power.
"I don't like the warden" or "I don't like this minigame" were never valid fire reasons. Especially not "fire for freeday".
So yeah, I fully agree with you here, fire should just be removed since it almost always just leads

ChieMuffin

Strange
Make !fire a command for donor to stop Randoms from abusing it. !voteslay, !votekick, !voteteamban, ect, are all already donor exclusive commands so adding !votefire as a donor command and removing anyone from being able to !fire to combat abuse seems fairly reasonable

Pienamai

Face Melting
Make !fire a command for donor to stop Randoms from abusing it. !voteslay, !votekick, !voteteamban, ect, are all already donor exclusive commands so adding !votefire as a donor command and removing anyone from being able to !fire to combat abuse seems fairly reasonable
There's no reason to, if a warden is breaking rules he should be slayed or tbanned. otherwise there's no reason to do anything.
Fire just gives people the idea they can fire wardens just because they dislike them, and a votefire command would probably lead to an increase in donor abuse bans

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
It's meant to give the average player a bit of power when a staff member isn't available to moderate, but as it seems the average player can't handle that little bit of power.
All power is a privilege and at the end of the day it's the staff right to deny it if it's abused, and the average JB player is usually petty as hell.
Too many times I've seen it been abused, so actually removing it would be better probably

We could definitely make a suggestion for this though on a separate post. Anyway back onto topic

At the end of the day just don't abuse what you're given. It isn't that hard.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Oh no, Warden muted us, FIRE HIM! FIRE HIM! FIRE HIM! BAD WARDEN FIRE!

Admins has right to lockfire for firing warden for no valid reason, you goons fire warden for freeday or easy rebel, JB is not democracy and warden has right to choose what minigames he wants with maximum of 3 rounds of the same minigame unless it's a custom LR or illegal minigame

I remember you goons firing me for muting reds for overtalking me non-stop and saying fire him fire him so i locked fire,
Firing warden for muting is not valid reason, since you guys can use chat to communicate and type !r for warden to repeat

Kimmel

Truly Feared
foolish,,,, you are the problem, Mr. Platnium... get better at the game and learn to follow wardens orders... even if they are shit wardens, you gotta decipher their cryptic messages!

loser juice 2.png

Kimmel

Truly Feared
"... adding !votefire as a donor command and removing anyone from being able to !fire to combat abuse seems fairly reasonable"
last thing we need is for people to buy more power, donors abuse more than mods. The fact is if a mod/admin locks !fire then theoretically the staff member is monitoring the server and a !fire command is not needed. Making the !fire command exlusive to donors would ruin jailbreak when no staff or donors are online.

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
alright apparently i dont get valid criteria for firing so can someone explain? can't use it on people who we dont like, can't use it on people who do shit rounds, can't use it for like everything, when CAN we use it? what the hell was even the intention of putting it in if every time i try to fire someone i get told im gonna get banned

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
alright apparently i dont get valid criteria for firing so can someone explain? can't use it on people who we dont like, can't use it on people who do shit rounds, can't use it for like everything, when CAN we use it? what the hell was even the intention of putting it in if every time i try to fire someone i get told im gonna get banned
Read Pie's reply
We have the fire command to combat abusive wardens, ones that break the rules, such as illegal ff, illegal minigames, or ones that just don't give orders.

trippmeister

Unremarkable
Read Pie's reply

The thing with Pie's comment is that this NEVER happens. When somebody illegal ffs or minigames, its rare for people to fire. Everytime I've been on at least, it was always just a donor teambanning a warden who did that. Ones that don't give orders usually get sent to spec. Fire is definitely useless

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

The thing with Pie's comment is that this NEVER happens. When somebody illegal ffs or minigames, its rare for people to fire. Everytime I've been on at least, it was always just a donor teambanning a warden who did that. Ones that don't give orders usually get sent to spec. Fire is definitely useless
I have seen people starting to fire the warden numerous times on jb following the scenarios stated in Pie's comment. It is an effective tool if there is no donors or staff online. Your statement only works if there is a donor on. What do you think happens when there isn't a donor on to vote tban them?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom