Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Donor Using Mic While Dead (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

Hey there. So a long time ago, Donors could use their mics when dead on Jailbreak servers, but sadly this was removed. This was by far the best reason to get Donor if you were active on JB, and i know many people who only got donor to have the ability to talk while dead. I suggest you guys bring this back, i realize that it was removed for a reason, but many people want it back and that if you are donor, you probably wouldn't attempt to get banned from the server you donated to (obviously with some exceptions). I also think that this is such a huge perk, that if it was brought back, many people would donate just for the sake of it, and honestly i would probably buy life time donor if this Perk was added back.

Prounder999

Mildly Menacing
There is No need for donor to speak while dead if somebody breaks the rules Warn them in chat if they dont listen Mute gag Or whatever u need This is why u have to read the rules before going to the servers

†Soulnite†

I think bringing back the VC for donors is great!! because i recently realised not everyone is always paying attention to chat while they are alive because do think about it, we have 32 players in a server almost everyday, all using the chat system as well as some the !join other servers of blackwonder ad thing, so when lets say we wanna warn them or tell them to slay themselves, our words litterally gets sweeped away almost instantly, so weather they pay attention or not they might not see it.

Thats why i feel we should bring this VC thing back, so that main priority, we can instantly get our words of warning out.
So they know instantly what they did was wrong and everyone can enjoy the whole rest of the day with 1 lesser issue or maybe more, rather than wait till they realise they got reported then know what they did wrong

And If there is a donor abuser, there may be other players/donors/Staff on the server whom can Report him on the forums for it or just use their powers rightfully on him/her

and just to get it out, our main priority is not to use it to continue our friendly convos while dead cause we will be overtalking the warden then just sayin

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I think bringing back the VC for donors is great!! because i recently realised not everyone is always paying attention to chat while they are alive because do think about it, we have 32 players in a server almost everyday, all using the chat system as well as some the !join other servers of blackwonder ad thing, so when lets say we wanna warn them or tell them to slay themselves, our words litterally gets sweeped away almost instantly, so weather they pay attention or not they might not see it.

Thats why i feel we should bring this VC thing back, so that main priority, we can instantly get our words of warning out.
So they know instantly what they did was wrong and everyone can enjoy the whole rest of the day with 1 lesser issue or maybe more, rather than wait till they realise they got reported then know what they did wrong

And If there is a donor abuser, there may be other players/donors/Staff on the server whom can Report him on the forums for it or just use their powers rightfully on him/her

and just to get it out, our main priority is not to use it to continue our friendly convos while dead cause we will be overtalking the warden then just sayin
I appreciate your genuine desire to help. But even when I go and try to warm people, I'm often overtalked. They don't care what your tag is. If someone has decided to ignore the rules, they won't listen just because it's on mic.

†Soulnite†

I appreciate your genuine desire to help. But even when I go and try to warm people, I'm often overtalked. They don't care what your tag is. If someone has decided to ignore the rules, they won't listen just because it's on mic.

Well thats why some have the power to put them at their place, cause those few who cant respect the community as well as its rules, should take some time off to think of their own actions, thats where permaban/mute/gag/tban comes into place, most people i believe learned their lessons after realising their wrongs, but still thanks for reading my messege tho maybe abit long or so, God Bless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom