Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Donor Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Patetta

Unremarkable
Hi all,i just wanted to make a suggestion.
Maybe you can add a /cancelvote command for Donors that cancels a donor’s vote.
It could be useful,especially when donors mute,slay,gag or kick the wrong person.
Thx for your attention.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Donor's shouldn't be casting votes that they aren't 100% sure about in the first place. If you or any other donor's aren't sure or if someone is using a name changer, type status in console and use #userid .

Just Patetta

Unremarkable
Donor's shouldn't be casting votes that they aren't 100% sure about in the first place. If you or any other donor's aren't sure or if someone is using a name changer, type status in console and use #userid .
That’s true,but considering that a typing error could slay,mute,gag or kick the wrong person,i think that it could be an useful command

Pkay

-------
I am against it, as Melectrome said, vote commands should only be used when it is necessary and when the person is also fairly certain who he is vote-punishing. I can already visualize people using votekick on a friend and then cancelling it at the last second.

Just Patetta

Unremarkable
I am against it, as Melectrome said, vote commands should only be used when it is necessary and when the person is also fairly certain who he is vote-punishing. I can already visualize people using votekick on a friend and then cancelling it at the last second.
That counts as Donor abusing,and since that is punishable i don’t think that donors would waste their donors for this.

Dell

Truly Feared
I disagree. Like Jim said, a donor shouldn't be calling a vote if they are not certain. There's also not much chance you could type the wrong name, because even if they names are close, they are still different. If they are using the name changing hack, then you should call an admin or record a demo, because that is out of your hands at that point. I can't think of any instance where you would call a vote that you are certain about, then need to revoke it.

It also can be easily abused; calling a vote to be funny then cancelling it. It would be donor abuse, yes, but why even put the temptation there when it is unnecessary.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Would be a very good addition if it wasn't for a lot of people who would abuse the power to force people to do certain things. It would make it harder for admins to detect donator abusers.
Thank you however for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom