Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Donor Doesn't Work On Certain Servers

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
I normally play Class Wars (85.117.240.9:27110), and today it says I do not have access to Donor commands. Yet on some other Blackwonder TF2 Servers I do. What's up with that? Would be appreciated if maybe someone could help me out here.

Also to point out the obvious, I am a Donor. I paid for Lifetime Donor status.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Did I get my Donor status revoked on specific servers? If so, why was I not notified about it?
Your donor was not revoked. It's still active in our database. What's likely happening is that the server where you don't have perks is having connection issues to the database. Please give it some time, and the problem should resolve itself.
We're also looking into issues generally with the US servers.

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
Your donor was not revoked. It's still active in our database. What's likely happening is that the server where you don't have perks is having connection issues to the database. Please give it some time, and the problem should resolve itself.
We're also looking into issues generally with the US servers.
Okay thanks. Any chance you might know how long it would take? I really enjoy messing around with Donor commands like big hands and such, and all I generally play is Class Wars.

Also it's been several hours and I still can't access my Donor commands on 85.117.240.9:27110.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
unfortunately I don't know anything related to the database, so I can't really give you an answer on that.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom