Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Dodgeball Server / Colored Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Recently the dodgeball server seems to grow in popularity. I was thinking if we have a somewhat populated db server, we might as well have a good one. The current one is bit of a mess, you can blast each other etc. I think you could change the physics, disable the option to blast each other. You know what a good db server looks like xd make it a bit more similar to wpeu (duck team) or mob tactics. Or maybe a bit easier than those.
This would take a lot of time I recognize that, but I wanted to suggest it anyway.

This second one popped into my head when I saw @Cosmo in game the other day. He has the "Blackwonder Addict" title which he bought for a lot of credits but the green color of the title looks pretty bad imo.
I was thinking maybe you could give the players the option to choose the title's colors when they equip it in the inventory. This would make the titles more unique and would boost the appeal of them.

Thank you for your time, have a great day! -smile-

P.S.: @Benedevil YEAH btw, crits are broken on medieval take that plugin out, it's broken sorry! :C There are like 12 ppl from Slovenia or idk there and I just realized I forgot to check if the changes fixed the issue

Last edited:

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

I agree to this
I myself recently started playing Dodgeball again, and would love if some stuff get fixed up a bit :)
Rockets also keep hitting the walls/grounds wich is kinda annoying...

Sakuya

Trickster
Yea when I play dodge ball I do have fun but the problems are players being able to airblast you which results in you missing the rocket and getting blown to hits. Also with the rockets spawning in the middle of the map, they swoop down to the floor and explode, this happens so much and it's pretty irritating.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
  • Changed the Blackwonder Addict tag
  • Fixed rocket bounce
  • Fixed being able to airblast other players
  • Removed the crits plugin from medieval
Don't really know what physics to put on, since I don't really have wpeu or mob tactic physics. I'm also not familiar with dodgeball at all now so I wouldn't be a good guy to ask for good physics.
Thanks for the suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom