Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Doctor RED's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
User name: Doctor RED

Name
Doctor RED

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:79089892

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? Blackwonder SG Jailbreak,sometimes Blackwonder SG no carts hightower.

Why would you like to become an admin? Since the start of this year,I've been playing on the SG Jailbreak server. And I've got to say,the community is awesome. However,not all things are created perfect. And by that,I mean all the mass freekillers,blus with no mics,etc. To try to help,I got donor a month ago to help cut down on these "spoiled apples",but however,my donor powers have a limit. A lot of the time,they just leave while I'm votemuting/voteslaying them,and then just join back the next round. This really frustrates me as I want to help give the other players a good experience but with people like them,I'm afraid I can't. So,I decided to apply so that the JB server can be a better place.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play? GMT +8 hours for everything: 7p.m. to 10p.m. on weekdays,2p.m. to 10p.m. on weekends.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play Three rules before we start:
When I use >,it means that the punishment after > will only be given if the player does it again in the span of 24 or more(depending on their previous punishment) hours after their previous punishment has ended. (for example,talking over an admin during mic check after being muted 30 minutes ago)
The punishment given might also skip over a few >s,depending on the how the rule being broken affected the round/game. I may not always follow this set of punishments.

General Rules:
Griefing: A warning to stop > 1 hour ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban >1 month ban > permanent ban

Micspam/chatspam: 1 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 3 week gag/mute+1 day ban > 1 month gag/mute+1 week ban > permanent gag/mute

Hacking(If it is obvious to me): Permanent ban

Hacking(If I'm unclear about it): I would record a demo,ask other admins for help,and if it is clear they are hacking,Permanent ban

Harassment: A warning to stop > 30 mins gag/mute > 1 hour gag/mute > 3 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute

Jailbreak Rules:

For everyone:

Ghosting: 1 hour mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag > 1 week gag/mute > 3 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute+1 day ban > permanent gag/mute+1 week ban

Latespawning: Slay > 1 day ban > 1 week ban>3 week ban > 1 month ban > permanent ban

Staying in an unreachable spot and delaying: Slay >1 hour ban >1 day ban > 3 day ban >1 week ban >1 month ban > permanent ban
NSFW spray: permanent sprayban

Calling out an admin:1 hour mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag > 1 week gag/mute+1 day ban > 1 month mute/gag+1 week ban > permanent gag/mute

Talking over an admin during a mic check: 30 mins mute > 1 hour mute > 4 hours mute > 1 day mute > 3 days mute > 1 week mute > 3 weeks mute > 1 month mute > permanent mute

Talking over warden: a warning > 1 hour mute > 1 day mute > 3 day mute > 1 week mute+1 day ban > 1 month mute+1 week ban > permanent mute

For the warden:

Not giving orders until after 9: 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban+1 week ban > permanent teamban

Doing an illegal day(Example: Gladiator day): 1 day teamban > 1 week ban+1 day ban > 3 weeks teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Giving illegal kill orders: 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Favouritism: 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban+1 week ban > permanent teamban

Illegal friendly fire: 1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 5 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

For BLUs(also including warden):

Freekilling: 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Mass freekilling (5 or more): 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 1 month teamban+1 week ban > permanent teamban

LR Denial: 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban+1 day ban > permanent teamban

Obeying a freekill order: 1 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 1 month teamban+1 week ban > permanent teamban

For REDs:

Ammo glitching: 1 hour ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? Firstly,I'd like to say that even if I don't get accepted,please,please accept someone else that is active on the SG jailbreak server. It is in dire need of rule enforcement. Secondly,and I say this with sorrow,that I can be a bit toxic at times. By toxic I mean spamming "your mom gay" in the chat after being killed. So,my chatlogs won't be that clean...
Anyway,thank you for taking your time to read this. Thanks in advance for all your feedback!

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin
Hi.

Doing an illegal day(Example: Gladiator day): 1 day teamban > 1 week ban+1 day ban > 3 weeks teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban
I know Gladiator is not allowed but I don't think I have ever seen or heard anyone using it for a day, the closest thing I know that is related to it is Hungergames which is not illegal.

will only be given if the player does it again in the span of 24 hours after their previous punishment has ended.
That is awfully lenient of you. That's like saying that if someone has managed to receive up to 10 comms within a month, and so long as they are not micspamming for 24 hours, you would constantly mute them for 1 day and not any longer.

Mass freekilling (5 or more): 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 1 month teamban+1 week ban > permanent teamban
I'd say that's very lenient of you to give them a massfreekill minimum of 5 people, I'd say it's consider 'mass' when it's 3-4 people

For your chatlogs. you have managed to use whatever this thing is, '(っ͡°ڡ͡°ς)' for 711 pages within 5 MONTHS this YEAR.
unknown.png

This is probably going to be edited if I spot out anything else in your application but otherwise, it should be fine. I would have been comfortable with thinking that you may be suitable and that you DO know the rules very well and I do see you in the server whenever I join SGJB but it's the fact that you were recently teambanned by me for denying LR and freekilling; During that, you even knew that you were not supposed to do it but yet you still did it and thought it was funny.

Leaning on neutral as user is taking criticism fairly nicely.
Leaning back to -support again,
Recently teambanned once again for the EXACT same reason as when they were last teambanned.

Last edited:

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
Hi.

I know Gladiator is not allowed but I don't think I have ever seen or heard anyone using it for a day, the closest thing I know that is related to it is Hungergames which is not illegal.

That is awfully lenient of you. That's like saying that if someone has managed to receive up to 10 comms within a month, and so long as they are not micspamming for 24 hours, you would constantly mute them for 1 day and not any longer.

I'd say that's very nice of you to give them a massfreekill minimum of 5 people, I'd say it's consider 'mass' when it's 3-4 people

For your chatlogs. you have managed to use whatever this thing is, '(っ͡°ڡ͡°ς)' for 711 pages within 5 MONTHS this YEAR.

This is probably going to be edited if I spot out anything else in your application but otherwise, it should be fine. I would have been comfortable with thinking that you may be suitable and that you DO know the rules very well and I do see you in the server whenever I join SGJB but it's the fact that you were recently teambanned by me for denying LR and freekilling; During that, you even knew that you were not supposed to do it but yet you still did it and thought it was funny.

-Support
Good luck.

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking your time to write this! I really appreciate it! As for the > punishments,perhaps I will increase the length of time for follow up punishments to be "valid". Depending on how severe the previous punishment was,of course. As for the (っ͡°ڡ͡°ς) spam,well,I thought it was funny at first,but I get how it might seem to be annoying. I spammed it when something funny happened in the server, so I didn't think it would affect anyone.
As for the illegal day rule,I once came across a player saying "Shark day",so I put that punishment there just in case. As for that time that I denied LR and freekilled, I really don't know what went through my mind at that point.I apologise.I know this pretty much disqualifies me from being able to be accepted as an admin, but I hope that someone else active on SG JB can be an admin. Thank you for reading this.

Edit: I just wanted to shed some light on my recent teamban. The last time mark teambanned me, it was because I killed the last red about to get lr,preventing him from getting it. However, the reason will teambanned me was because I was last guard and killed myself while there were 2 freedays still alive. At that time, I had not known that that was considered lr denial. Once again, thank you for reading!

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Hello there Jim!Thank you for taking your time to reply!I'm pretty sure that was a typo.My mistake,sorry!
what was it you meant instead? other than some fairly lenient commblocks and 711 pages of whatever that thing is ( it doesnt look like it's being spammed so i'm inclined to forget about it) your app is fairly decent. we are in need of people who are similar time zone to sg and who go there regularly. i shall give you a ~neutral because i'm wary about your recent teamban. so i shall wait to see if anything else comes up

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
what was it you meant instead? other than some fairly lenient commblocks and 711 pages of whatever that thing is ( it doesnt look like it's being spammed so i'm inclined to forget about it) your app is fairly decent. we are in need of people who are similar time zone to sg and who go there regularly. i shall give you a ~neutral because i'm wary about your recent teamban. so i shall wait to see if anything else comes up
Hello there Will! Thank you for taking your time to comment here! I appreciate it! As for the typo I mentioned,I meant to type gladiator day and not inside cell rebel day(it was kinda late at night when I replied, my mind wasn't working that well). Like I said in my application,I will not always follow the punishments that I listed, so they may change. Like Mark said, my teamban was quite recent, but I believe that I have learned a lot since then,so I hope it will only be a minor setback for me. Once again, thank to for taking your time to reply!

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I must inform that i had to teamban Doctor red for lr denial earlier today which is a tad disappointing

Reactions: Jim

Pkay

-------
Hello Doctor RED,
From my previous experiences with you I have a negative impression of you. I have nothing more to say besides that, good luck on your app.

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
Hello Doctor RED,
From my previous experiences with you I have a negative impression of you. I have nothing more to say besides that, good luck on your app.
Hello there Pkay! Thank you for replying to my application! I'm really sorry if I had given you a bad first impression, I hope I can change that in the future.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You were teambanned for a rather basic rule on blackwonder's jb servers. Please allow a few more weeks before considering to apply again. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom