Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Docckade's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docckade

User name: Docckade

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:148866185

Who has punished you?
Buster

Why were you punished?
Alleged wallhack but aimbot was listed on the ban list

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not cheating by any means and I was even surprised to see the video featured on my ban (which apparently has been taken down).

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I don't explicitly remember your case but it's somehow linked to your friend who I banned on the same day and who I still have the demo of:
You probably both played on 2Fort, I banned you first because you were probably more obvious than him, your friend probably left after your ban but I followed him to a hacker vs hacker server where he was triggerbotting.
Sadly I don't have the demo of you anymore on my PC and it got deleted off sourcebans when Ben updated it. Unless Ben has a backup of the old sourcebans where we could get the demo from I can't really provide any more evidence sorry. It's still pretty obvious though that you're on great terms with your friend who regularly writes on your profile. This one is pretty ironic.

Attachments

• apple4.dem
    3.2 MB · Views: 325
Last edited:

Docckade

I don't explicitly remember your case but it's somehow linked to your friend who I banned on the same day and who I still have the demo of:
You probably both played on 2Fort, I banned you first because you were probably more obvious than him, your friend probably left after your ban but I followed him to a hacker vs hacker server where he was triggerbotting.
Sadly I don't have the demo of you anymore on my PC and it got deleted off sourcebans when Ben updated it. Unless Ben has a backup of the old sourcebans where we could get the demo from I can't really provide any more evidence sorry. It's still pretty obvious though that you're on great terms with your friend who regularly writes on your profile. This one is pretty ironic.
View attachment 9603

I know Apple as a personal friend of mine, but unlike him I never dabbled into the dark arts of cheating at video games. He had cut contact with me when middle school ended. If you read his comments on my profile it is very clearly obvious he isn't too keen on my existence, or he's just being as edgy as his art section on his profile. I can assure you that the reason you banned me, was because of false cause. In my demo there was x-ray showing if I was aiming at a person behind the walls. If the x-ray was taken off it wouldn't look suspicious at all; making the people I "aimed" at a very, very unlikely coincidence, yet it happened. I can still remember that day clear as day.
2fort with apple for some casual gaming
both sniper
me having a "snap and pray it hits" kind of aim
local admin goes spectator on me
a couple minutes after I get banned for WH + aimbot

Attachments

• Steam_2019-03-10_17-07-51.png
    Steam_2019-03-10_17-07-51.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 336
  • Steam_2019-03-10_17-08-28.png
    Steam_2019-03-10_17-08-28.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 349
  • Steam_2019-03-10_17-08-40.png
    Steam_2019-03-10_17-08-40.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom