Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

do unusuals make people good??

do unusuals indicate skill

• Total voters

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Of course not. I have even seen a gibus sniper dominating everyone. And when i looked at his profile it said that he had over 2k hours on tf2. Also, good pun. 1+ Malz.

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
oh no you became a f2p again i feel sad for you xd

Everything I posted here so far is obviously a joke. Don't take it seriously.
Lol i wont but i still have unique and strange cosmetics also ima buy unusual weap soon :) cant wait to meet u in jb server ima play this weekend again hopefully.. Ugh school 11grade exams xT

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
oh no you became a f2p again i feel sad for you xd

Everything I posted here so far is obviously a joke. Don't take it seriously.
I have a HHH weap and yes i am pipe jesus coincidence? I think yes xP and i got a dope loadout for each class already i am fine i want unu taunts and weaps

General Zimmer

Store Manager
It does indicate skill, all unusuals have a secret stat:
+60 Skill on wearer
Although it's not visible in game, it's visible in TF2's source code.

just if this was possible. May i ask you how will this help the player be better without increasing their actual stats?

skill is after all not something the game can make, but if it was +60% confident. It would be quite funny XD

JuicyGum

Strange
I think the person on the other end gets lost in the aw of the unusual effect causing them to lose consciousness concluding them in a quick death then realizing they died because of the mind blowing illusion of that other persons effect.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Dependable to the person.
It's either
  • Some kid who used some random person's credit card that they could find and just bought stuff, which afterwards they AFK for 2000 hours to act "Veteran"\
OR
  • A guy who actually wants to support the game since they love the game, and then pay for items to show how much they are dedicated to it as to what hey ya said.
If that's so, it's the latter that says "Yeah, these effects that I bought tells me I love the game." or however really overly-exaggerated the player would say.

But if it's generally speaking,
Not at all, they don't. Just pixels.

-[ML Owner]- Sir Matrix

Australium God
I'll throw in some words real quick. I have a total of 9 unusuals right now but I'm still not an expert at the game. Am I bad at it. By all means no. But I'm not a God at the game either. Case in point. It's the player that developes the skill to become better not the hats with pretty effects.

Melectrome

Legendary
I'll throw in some words real quick. I have a total of 9 unusuals right now but I'm still not an expert at the game. Am I bad at it. By all means no. But I'm not a God at the game either. Case in point. It's the player that developes the skill to become better not the hats with pretty effects.
OBVIUSLY NOT!!! YOU LIER! YOU ARE HIDING THE THRUTH SO OTHER PLAYERS CNA BE WOERS AND U CAN PUBSTOMP HOW CAN YOU U MONSTE???,?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom