Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

do unusuals make people good??

do unusuals indicate skill

• Total voters

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

So, if this is humorous satire then I will simply say wearing my unusuals just makes me look purrrty...

However, for those who believe this to be true... and unfortunately, in my experience I have come across a lot of people who genuinely think that if you have unusuals this gives you more power/skill... then No, this is merely a myth to excuse the need to learn how to play well.

Ut1W5.gif

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Honestly seen a LOT of fancy hat players get killed over and over by players that just started playing. Might build someones self-confidence or intimidate someone else but overall, it does nothing to skill one way or the other. My 2 cents.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
So, if this is humorous satire then I will simply say wearing my unusuals just makes me look purrrty...

However, for those who believe this to be true... and unfortunately, in my experience I have come across a lot of people who genuinely think that if you have unusuals this gives you more power/skill... then No, this is merely a myth to excuse the need to learn how to play well.

Ut1W5.gif

Calling BS here, unusuals have been proven to improve skills in numerous tests performed by several prestigious institutions.

Melectrome

Legendary
It does indicate skill, all unusuals have a secret stat:
+60 Skill on wearer
Although it's not visible in game, it's visible in TF2's source code.

Overkill

a byte
If you really wanted an answer, I think unusual effects do have an effect on skill. They give you confidence and appeal. Only downside is people will try-hard on you. Big time try hard.

Cinnamon

roll
To answer this question, we need to look at it from a scientist point of view. This is an excerpt from the book "Unusual's and You! The science behind Unusual's" by an Anonymous Player.

"After putting the Unusual through days of scanning and testes, we have discovered that the energy that clouds an Unusual in which people called an "Unusual effect" is actually magnetic entities powered by nuclear energy. This entity spews a non-lethal gas similar to fear gas when it comes into range with players on a server, creating an effect only found in a universe called real-life. That effect is called the "Intimidation Perk" (refer to Skyrim Perks for more information). The hat also uses a secret converter that consumes nuclear energy and turns it into an unknown energy only found in the science behind beginners luck and the energy created when countless hours of practice are put into a single subject, usually the subject of gaming. That energy is called skill."

So to answer your question... yes.

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

Calling BS here, unusuals have been proven to improve skills in numerous tests performed by several prestigious institutions.
It does indicate skill, all unusuals have a secret stat:
+60 Skill on wearer
Although it's not visible in game, it's visible in TF2's source code.

To answer this question, we need to look at it from a scientist point of view. This is an excerpt from the book "Unusual's and You! The science behind Unusual's" by an Anonymous Player.

"After putting the Unusual through days of scanning and testes, we have discovered that the energy that clouds an Unusual in which people called an "Unusual effect" is actually magnetic entities powered by nuclear energy. This entity spews a non-lethal gas similar to fear gas when it comes into range with players on a server, creating an effect only found in a universe called real-life. That effect is called the "Intimidation Perk" (refer to Skyrim Perks for more information). The hat also uses a secret converter that consumes nuclear energy and turns it into an unknown energy only found in the science behind beginners luck and the energy created when countless hours of practice are put into a single subject, usually the subject of gaming. That energy is called skill."

So to answer your question... yes.

Thanks for the giggles for the day
giphy.gif

If you really wanted an answer, I think unusual effects do have an effect on skill. They give you confidence and appeal. Only downside is people will try-hard on you. Big time try hard.

I'm targeted whether I'm wearing my unusuals or not.

giphy.gif

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Typically they do actually. They don't give skill, but if you have decided to put money into a free game, you must like it and be dedicated to it. This means you're typically not bad at the game, so on average people with unusuals are good.

normie

Totally Ordinary
depends on what stereotype is wearing the unusual. there could be some jackass kid who blew all his mother's money on lots of unusuals or the random guy that has no fucking clue whats going on but plays well

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom